~12

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 29𝚝𝚑
1:28pm

It's been almost a week since the kiss. we haven't talked about it which I can understand but I want to. I don't want to bring it up though so i guess it's going to stay quiet till she brings it up. it's hard keeping it a secret that i like her. Sometimes its basically impossible to do it but I do it. I've learned to shield myself so no one gets in.

It's learning from past mistakes.

I grab my keys and computer going to the little cafe on the street so I can look for a job. mom always told me I would get a big job and have a lot of money to do whatever my dreams were. That was fake. My dreams were to be famous. playing the guitar, doing stuff billie does. those dreams were all brought down once my grandma passed. She was the reason.

We would sit in her room just talking, or she would show me how to play the guitar. She couldn't play because of her hands but she could teach by speech. It was the thing i looked forward to, now its not.

I set my laptop on the passenger seat and turn the key. I pressed on the gas taking me to the graveyard instead of the cafe. i get out and walk along the path that brings me to her grave.

always will be remembered,
Betty M. Willow
October 21, 1944 - January 10, 2016

I sniffle as the memories pass in my head like a movie, playing each memory like a episode of some tv show. "hey grams" I chuckle a little at the stupid name I gave her when i was little. "hope you and Aj are all good" I muffled in my sleeve. My knees are pulled up to my chest sitting in front of her grave that is a little ways down than Aj's. She was buried by a tree. It was her favorite tree, really.

It was here before the graveyard but a few years before she passed they made it into a graveyard.

"don't play without me" I smile a little at it. She knows what i'm talking about. I get up and walk to my car heading to the cafe.

. . .
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚝𝚑
7:15am

As normal I pick everyone up and we head to school, by the time we get there we have 5 minutes till school starts. We all rush to are classes hoping not to be late. I rush into class and take my seat along with billie.

Mr.smith stands up and walks to the front of the class and clears his throat. "we have a new student joining us" He said, as soon as he said it she walked in. Her eyes were still so dull but piercing. I grab billie's hand and squeeze it. "that's her?" she whispered. I nod and watch her take a seat on the other side of the class.

"be careful" I look at billie and she nods eyeing Alex while Mr.smith continues his lesson. "everything will be alright" She told me sincerely. That whole period i zone in and out trying to make sure I do everything.

we head off to lunch and I sit next to billie really close. She wraps her arm around me knowing what alex did by just coming here. I sit there remembering what she put me through.

·flash back·

"your worthless!" Alex screamed as I tried my best cleaning up the blood of my girlfriend. i let out a cry when she smashed the handle of the knife agents my head making me fall, and my blood run down my forehead. "no im not, you just don't like that I moved on!" I screamed back at her causing her to stop cleaning.

"I'm jealous?" She looked at me pointing to herself. "I didn't say that" I said pushing myself away from her. "I think you did" She dropped the knife and came up to me.

"You will always be mine and no one. I mean NO ONE can take you or else I will kill them. Like little old Vicky right here" She pointed at her. I stepped back making me press up against the wall. She put her hands on my neck choking me until i couldn't breath. i gasped for air until she let go.

she turned back around cleaning up the mess that will never go away. i grab my phone and dialed 911 and soon they were here and took her away.

·end·

"Morana" Billie shook me a little. I looked at her giving up my spot where my head was. "cmere" Billie got up and gave me her hand pulling me to the bathroom. "don't cry" I sat on the sink while she wiped my tears.

I sniffle and look at her. "Can i kiss you...again" She asked. I nodded and she leaned in kissing me passionately.

I put my arms around her neck pulling her in closer. "i could get use to this" Billie said between breaths. I smiled. "me too" we pull apart. She smiles and someone walks in.

"mo- Hey" Nicole smirks. Me and billie's face goes red while she walks in more. i unwrap my arms from billie's neck and she removes them from my waste. she pulls her hoodie down over her waste but lower for some reason.

"when" Is all she says. "what?" I looked at her. "when did you all start doing this" She makes a circular motion with her hand. "uhh" I look over at billie she shrugged. Nicole looked a little suspicious about us but left it there.

"Alex is looking for you" Nicole told me. I felt my body go numb and brittle. "tell her to leave me alone please its been over 2 years" The tear slipped that was collecting more water from my eyes.

"we tried" She sighed. "pourquoi ne me laisse-t-elle pas tranquille je la déteste" I yell out of frustration and anger. (why won't she leave me alone i hate her) Billie looked lost while Nicole sighed and walked away. I sighed too and looked at billie. "let me go" is all I told her when i walked out

I sat the rest of the day in my house, in the bedroom. Everything locked, security everywhere. Why can't I just be left alone for once by her and have a good rest of my life. I sigh and roll over going to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><>