Blue child: Liam and Jazamon || Chapter 3

"No... Not again..."
Lily sat alone in a dark, endless void, feeling the presence of the many cold, dark shadows all surrounding her, their hundreds of beady, soulless eyes piercing right through her...
"Lily... Did you... Miss us...?" The voices all whispered her name, echoing louder and louder as Lily covered her ears, struggling to make the voices go away...
"No... Please... Go away..."
"Lily... Lily... LILY..." The shadows all closed in on her, their cold, dead hands slowly creeping towards her...
"No... GO AWAY!! PLEASE!!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lily was rustling around heavily in her sleep, whimpering loudly as Taeka, Dracomon and Lopmon shook her, trying to wake her up.
"Lily, what's wrong? Wake up, please!"
"Lily, you gotta wake up!" Taeka and Dracomon both plead, but to no avail. Lopmon then hopped onto the bed, raising her big floppy ears...
"Lily... WAKE UP!!" As Lopmon slapped Lily in the face, finally jolting her awake.
"Ow... Wha... What the..." Lily sat up in her bed, wiping some tears off that were streaming down her face.
"Oh, thank god you're finally awake..." Taeka says. "Lily, are you alright?"
"No, I..." Lily whimpered, more tears streaming down her face. "I had another one of those nightmares again..."
"Again...? I thought those started going away after our last adventure?" Taeka asks.
"They did, but they're back again... Why is this only happening to me?" Lily's hands shook with fear, covering her eyes. "Oh god, something bad is happening, I know it..."
"Lily, don't worry, it's gonna be ok..." Lopmon speaks to her softly, her, Dracomon and Taeka all comfortingly giving her a hug.
"Lily, don't worry... We're gonna find out what's going on here, and then we'll make sure all these nightmares finally go away once and for all... Alright?" Taeka says, everyone letting go of the hug, Lily wiping off most of her tears.
"We should probably get going soon, Lily..." Taeka says. "Jazmine's bringing her brother, the new Digidestined, to the convention center room to meet everyone. We don't wanna be late for that..."
"Yeah... Alright..." Lily weakly responds, Taeka giving her a reassuring smile.
"Come on... We'll pick up a big coffee for you on the way there."

Sometime later...
Taeka, Lily, and Erik were all waiting patiently in the convention center room, alongside Guidemon and Herissmon of course, waiting for Jazmine and Liam to show up. Axel, Cora, and Blaine weren't here, all of them looking around outside for more clues instead, the three of them planning to meet Liam later on that day.
"They'll probably be here any second now..." Erik says, looking at his watch.
"Man, this is really exciting!" Taeka says. "I hope this guy is nice..."
"Hey, everyone!" Everyone suddenly heard Jazmine's voice, seeing her and Vorvomon walk into the room. "It's so nice to see you all again! Look, I brought donuts!" Jazmine holds up a big donut box, her smile fading to curiosity as she looks around the room. "Hey... Where's the other three?" She asked.
"They're out looking around for clues or whatever." Taeka responds. "Said they'd come back here again later."
"Ohhh, alright then. Ok... Well, everyone, meet my brother, Liam! And his partner, Jazamon!" Jazmine steps asides, Liam and his partner casually walking into the room...

 Well, everyone, meet my brother, Liam! And his partner, Jazamon!" Jazmine steps asides, Liam and his partner casually walking into the room