Snapped || Chapter 17

An hour or two had passed since Herissmon left to go to Doctor X's lab... Blaine was still being held hostage there, while Troopmon was passed out, Ryudamon as well... Doctor X has left the lab for a bit, leaving through a back door that was at the back of the room... When he arrived back, he was holding onto Herissmon, roughly throwing him to the metal floors as he whimpered with pain.
"You have a lot of nerve coming back here and showing your face to me again, Herissmon..." Doctor X hissed, glaring fiercely down at the little Digimon.
"Herissmon?! Wh-what are you doing here?" Blaine asked. "And... What is he talking about?"
"Oh, how interesting... You haven't told them the truth about yourself... Have you?" Doctor X said in a low tone, raising an eyebrow at Herissmon, who only whimpered, looking away in embarrassment. "Go ahead, Herissmon... Tell him."
"Doctor X, he..." Herissmon muttered. "...He's the one who created me."
"What?!" Blaine's eyes widened with shock.
"Herissmon was actually the first Digimon I created..." Doctor X states. "I created him years ago to be my partner, but the little shit ran away from me instead..."
Herissmon angrily glared up at Doctor X, jumping up and standing up straight. "I ran away from you for a reason! You're nothing but a violent, selfish, and insane person!!" Herissmon snapped, turning back to Blaine with a pleading expression. "Blaine, Doctor X is a violent, horrible person who's only gonna use us for his evil experiments... You have to believe me!"
Blaine looked across the room, looking over at the beaten up, knocked out Troopmon. "You don't exactly have to convince me, Herissmon..." Blaine sighed. "But I still don't understand... Why did you never tell us about this? We would have never been mad at you..."
"I'm sorry Blaine, I just..." Herissmon sighed. "I was just so embarrassed by my past, and I didn't want anything to do with Doctor X anymore...."
BANG!! BANG!!
"EEP!!" Sudden banging noises were heard that startled Herissmon... Behind everyone, some data was forming inside of three tubes, forming three Digimon that angrily banged against the tube walls...

 Behind everyone, some data was forming inside of three tubes, forming three Digimon that angrily banged against the tube walls

"Ah, more Digimon brought forth from the Digital World..." Doctor X looked up at the three Growlmon, with a smirk. "I'm glad you've all finally formed."
"Are you stupid?! Elijah broke those tubes days ago!" Blaine snapped. "You seriously think it's a good idea to use those again?"
"That is true, but the Growlmon species isn't nearly as powerful as a Gargoylemon... I think we'll be fine." Doctor X says, frowning as he glared at the floor. "And besides... After Elijah went missing, I need some new Digimon on my side... Whether they like it or not. NOBODY is messing with me now."

Meanwhile...
"This is so bad, guys..." Taeka nervously paced back and forth in the room, the rest of the group feeling incredibly nervous over what was just revealed to them. "Doctor X has Blaine, and my Digivice..."
"God, what are we even gonna do?" Erik whimpered, his breath shaky. "What is he even doing with Blaine?!"
"We gotta find a way to get into that building, first... But how?" Charlee asks. Axel hops onto his computer, typing in Digital Enterprises. Upon searching the internet, he quickly found the address, alongside pictures of the building.
"This building looks pretty secure..." Axel sighed. "If we just walk through the front door we'll get caught... How are we supposed to sneak in and get them back?"
"I bet I could find a way for us to get in undetected! Let's see..." Guidemon continued scanning the map, a more detailed version popping up on his screen. "Looks like there's some sewers underground that'll take us right to this room in the basement of the building! This room could possibly be where they're holding our friends captive too..." Guidemon states.
"Alright, then let's hurry and head over there right now!" Taeka quickly stands up, everyone getting ready to leave.
"Wait! I know I don't have a Digimon partner, but is it fine if I come with too?" Charlee asks. "I'm really worried about Herissmon, and I wanna find out what he's doing there..." Everyone exchanged looks, nodding in agreement.
"Sure, just stay behind us and be careful..." Axel says. "We have no idea what's gonna be waiting for us down there..." Charlee nodded in agreement.
"And I'll come with too!" Guidemon says. "These sewers are pretty complicated, so I'll help lead us through them!"
"Alright, sounds good..." Taeka nodded. "...Now let's go save our friends."