Mysterious friends and strangers || Chapter 5

It'd been a day or so since their last Digimon fight, the group having a meeting in the party room, making plans on where to look for more clues. While they were talking about their plans, Taeka was also on the phone with her mom.
"Yeah mom, you gotta extend the party room reservations again... What, for how long? I don't know, another week or two? Ugh, I know it's expensive, but it's for the greater good of both worlds! Yeah, thanks mom... Bye!" Taeka quickly hangs up, her and everyone else all getting ready to go out. Most of the group were all splitting up into smaller groups, except for Jazmine, who was trying to sneak out out of the room unnoticed.
"Yo, Jazmine!" Liam calls to Jazmine, quickly stopping her. "You wanna go look around with me?"
"Umm, no, that's fine. I'm gonna go look around on my own..." Jazmine responds.
"You sure about that? What if you run into any bad Digimon out there?" Liam says.
"I'll be fine on my own Liam, don't worry..." Jazmine says. "Besides, I can just call you guys if that happens."
"Hm... Alright then." Liam casually shrugs. "Good luck out there."

Sometime later...
Jazmine and Vorvomon walked around the cities, in silence for a bit until Vorvomon spoke up. "Hey Jazmine, is there a reason you wanted us to look around out here on our own?" He asks. "It would've been a lot more fun to have the others with us!"
"Yeah, but, I just... I feel bad about you going rampant as Lavorvomon." Jazmine sighed. "I really wanna look around, and hopefully find something that'll make up for it."
"Yeah, I know how you feel, too... I'm sure we'll find something soon!" Vorvomon says. The two keep walking around for a bit, until Vorvomon suddenly stops, looking at something a far distance away. "Vorvomon, did you spot something?" Jazmine asks.
"Yeah in that alleyway over there... I think I see a Digimon!" Jazmine looks over to where Vorvomon was pointing to, seeing a smaller Digimon that was hiding behind a trash can, quickly ducking out of sight.
"Whoa... Wait, don't go!" Jazmine and Vorvomon quickly run towards and into the alleyway, seeing the Digimon duck behind more trash cans before they could see its face.
"Hey, you don't have to run away from us! It's ok, we're not gonna hurt you... We're not your enemies... You can come out." Jazmine spoke softly, the small Digimon shyly creeping out, finally revealing its face.

" Jazmine spoke softly, the small Digimon shyly creeping out, finally revealing its face

"Whoa... It's really nice to meet you." Jazmine says, smiling. "What's your name?"
"...Ragmon." Ragmon speaks in a soft, quiet tone, almost as if he was whispering.
"Ragmon... Hm, I've never seen a Digimon like you before..." Vorvomon says.
"Hmm..." Jazmine started thinking, pulling out her Digivice and using the analyzer...
'Unknown Digimon detected. No data found.'
"What the..." Jazmine looked down at the analyzer in confusion, but quickly shrugged it off, putting her Digivice back in her pocket. "So, Ragmon, what are you doing in this world anyways?" She asked, Ragmon silent for a bit before finally answering.
"...Looking for friends. I came here to your world with my friends... The BlackGrowlmons. Lost contact with them... When we arrived in your world." Ragmon states, Jazmine looking away in embarrassment. "Oh. Um, about that..." She nervously mumbled. "Me and my friends, we um... We ended up defeating all the BlackGrowlmons. I-I'm sorry, we just didn't want them destroying the city! Please don't hurt me!!" Jazmine put her hands up defensively, expecting Ragmon to attack her... But instead he does nothing, only staring blankly.
"Oh... It's ok, don't worry about it." Ragmon says casually. "I understand... The BlackGrowlmon would've hurt your friends if you didn't..."
"Yeah, and everyone in the city too..." Jazmine added.
"It's ok, but... This means... I need some new friends." Ragmon says.
"Hey, maybe we could be your friends, Ragmon!" Jazmine says.
"Yeah! We're always looking for new friends!" Vorvomon adds.
"Whoa... Really? Thank you..." Ragmon had a glint of happiness in his eyes, giggling to himself softly as he took a step away from the two. "But first... Before we become friends... You have to catch me! Heheh..." Ragmon suddenly dashes away, the two quickly chasing after him. "Get... Back here! Man, he is fast..." Jazmine huffed, Ragmon already running pretty far away, Jazmine and Vorvomon chasing him through the alleyway. "Hey... Jazmine?" Vorvomon spoke to Jazmine while they were running. "Is it just me, or... Does something seem... Off, about Ragmon? I mean... He came here... To our world... With the BlackGrowlmons... He might be evil too..."
"You really... Think so? I don't know... He seems fine..." Jazmine huffed. "But we'll talk to him... After we catch him. Come on... We're almost caught up!" Jazmine and Vorvomon sprint forward with as much strength as possible, Vorvomon leaping powerfully enough to land in front of Ragmon, tapping him gently on the forehead. "Haha! Gotcha!"
"Whoa... You guys are good." Ragmon giggled happily, Jazmine and Vorvomon stopping to catch their breath. "Now, we really are friends... I'm so happy. I was feeling a bit lonely earlier, but... I'm glad I have some new friends now."
"Me too. You won't be lonely anymore now, Ragmon." Jazmine smiled, sitting down on the ground. "Hey Ragmon, I wanna ask you something... You and the BlackGrowlmon... Where exactly did you guys come from?" Jazmine asks. "Like, did you guys come from the Digital World?"
"The... Digital World? Oh, I've never been there before, actually..." Ragmon states. "I'm not from there... I'm from... Another place. A cold, dark place... I was only created recently... By my master. The creator of nightmares."
"The creator... Of nightmares?" Jazmine mumbled, her and Vorvomon exchanging a worried look. "Um... Who exactly is the creator of nightmares?" She asks.
"Hard to explain... I don't remember much of what they're like. Wasn't around my master that long..." Ragmon says. "Also, I... Haven't really existed that long."
"Oh, alright then... Hey, maybe you'll remember more soon!" Jazmine says, smiling and standing back up. "But for now... You wanna come back with us? We can introduce you to our other friends!"
"Whoa... Really? I'm still not the best around new people..." Ragmon says. "But... It'll be nice to meet your friends."
"Great! Then let's go!"