Confession || Chapter 10

It was the next day after the events at the roller rink. Everyone was hanging out in the room, Taeka and Dracomon walking into the room...
"EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!! I have an important announcement to make!!" Taeka shouted, quickly gaining everyone's attention.
"As the love master in this group, I've received some important information that everyone needs to know about..." Taeka paused, dramatically pointing a finger at Blaine. "Blaine... I KNOW YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEBODY!!"
W-WHAT?! How do you..." Blaine's face quickly went red, frantically looking around at the others. "I-I mean, I do not!!"
Everyone in the group had a mix of different reactions, from gasps to silent shock.
"Ooooh shit!" Liam says, looking pretty surprised.
"Ugh... Jazmine, Ryudamon!! Which one of you told her?!" Blaine snapped at the two, who both put their hands up defensively.
"What?! I-I swear I didn't tell her!" Jazmine says.
"Yeah, neither did I. I'd never do that to you, Blaine." Ryudamon says.
"Actually, neither of them told her..." Dracomon says. "I did!"
"What?!" Blaine quickly looked over to Dracomon. "Wait, you guys heard that entire conversation?!"
"Yeah, all us Digimon did! Logan heard it too..." Dracomon says, Blaine crossing his arms as he sighed with annoyance. "You've gotta be kidding me..."
"So, Blaine... Mind telling us who it is?" Taeka says, everyone curiously looking over to him. "Is it somebody in this group?"
"Fuck off, Taeka. I'll jump off the roof of this building before I tell any of you who it is." Blaine snapped.
"Judging by your reaction, it's totally gotta be someone in this group..." Taeka says, smirking.
"...Taeka..." Blaine huffed. "...I'm gonna kill you in your sleep tonight."
"Hey, Blaine..." Erik lowers his voice so only Blaine can hear, putting a hand on his shoulder. "If you want, we can talk privately later about your crush..." He says, smiling. "I can help you and give you some tips on that stuff."
"Uhh... Ok..."
"JAAAAAKE!!" Terriermon suddenly runs into the room screaming. "I-I still can't find my phone! I have no idea where it is!!"
"Yeesh, haven't you been looking all day?" Jake sighed, standing up and walking up to Terriermon. "Alright fine, I'll help you look for it. I can keep calling it until we hear the ringtone."
"Ok! Then let's go!" Terriermon says, the two walking out of the room.
"Good luck, you two!" Charlee shouts.
"Hey, you guys!!" Veemon shouts to everyone from across the room. "Come over here! You guys gotta see this!" Everyone runs over to Veemon and Logan, who were both next to the still knocked out Troopmon. "Logan's getting so close to waking up Troopmon!"
"Yeah, watch this..." Logan pressed a button on his Digivice, giving Troopmon a small shock that shakes his body a bit. "That's the first time his body started moving... I'm getting really close to tapping into his system and fully waking him up."
"Oh my gosh! This is so cool!" Jazmine squealed excitedly, Logan stretching his arms out to slightly push everyone away.
"Wait, guys! You all gotta back away for a bit... And be quiet. I need to concentrate..."
Logan continued tapping into the coding, everyone watching him over his shoulder. Everyone's presence still made him uncomfortable though, looking back at the group with annoyance. "Would you guys maybe... Back away a little bit...?" He asked.
"Hey, can I try something?" Herissmon asks, jumping up and tapping on the coding on Logan's Digivice.
"Hey! Don't touch that!" Logan quickly yanks his Digivice away, accidentally pressing a button, the Digivice sending a small zap to Troopmon. Troopmon suddenly makes a low, soft mumbling noise, everyone quickly turning their attention to him. Troopmon slowly moved his arms and legs, standing up as everyone gasped with shock.
"Hello... Master... Tell me... What is... Your name...?" Troopmon says in a stern, robotic tone, his gaze looking to Logan.
"Uhh... Logan?"
"Hello... Master Logan... I am your servant. I will do... Whatever it is you command me to do." Troopmon says, the group having a mix of surprised and excited reactions.
"Whoa... Troopmon's really your servant now? This is so cool!" Dracomon says.
"This really is awesome! Yo Troopmon, could you like, make me a sandwich or something?" Taeka says, Lily rolling her eyes at her.
"Command denied... I will only obey master Logan..." Troopmon says.
"Aw, man..." Taeka sighed.
"He's like, your robot servant now or something..." Cora says. "What are you gonna make him do first, Logan?"
"Can you like, tell him to make me a sandwich?" Taeka asks.
"Taeka, shut up already!" Lily snapped.
"Uhh... I don't know..." Logan had a perplexed look on his face, thinking. "Hey Troopmon, can you tell us where you're from...? Are you from the same place as the Eyesmons?"
"I am not familiar with the name... Eyesmon..." Troopmon replied.
"Oh, well... They're these group of evil Digimon who keep attacking us..." Logan explains. "I'm not sure if you remember this, but a few days ago, you and these other two Troopmon attacked us, right before you were knocked out..."
"I... Did? My apologies for attacking you master Logan, I promise I won't do it again..." Troopmon says. "I'm afraid I don't remember what happened that day, or where I came from... I will try to analyze my memories to remember what happened until it finally comes back to me..."
"Whoa, this really is cool..." Charlee says. Everyone was talking about how cool Troopmon was, except for Logan, who stared at the floor silently.
"Hey, Logan... Are you alright?" Veemon asked.
"BEEP!! BEEP!! EVIL DIGIMON DETECTED!!" Guidemon suddenly burst out, everyone running up to them. "I detect two Digimon attacking in different parts of the city... And they're both Eyesmon!"
"Of course they are... Alright Tsukaimon, you ready to go out there and fight?" Allison asks. "Yeah... Let's do this!" Tsukaimon says.
"Me and Dracomon will come with you!" Taeka says.
"Alright, me and Veemon will go after that second Eyesmon..." Logan says. "Who wants to come with me?"
"Do you want me to join you, master Logan...?" Troopmon asks, Logan thinking for a bit.
"Uhh... Sure." Logan nods, looking over at the group. "Alright, I'll call you guys if we need any backup."