Where are they || Chapter 18

It was the same day where the incident happened with Doctor X, and the rest of the group members also got taken, alongside Troopmon... Now, Jazmine, Erik, Blaine, and Guidemon were the only ones left. Jazmine had returned back home to rest, while Erik, Labramon and Guidemon went out to look for Blaine and Ryudamon, tracking him with his Digivice.
Somewhere in the cities, Blaine had went into a store and bought some bandages, covering up the cuts on his face that Doctor X gave to him. As of now, Blaine and Ryudamon were now walking around the cities, Blaine explaining everything that happened inside the labs.
"Wow... I can't believe all of that happened while I was asleep." Ryudamon says.
"Yeah, I know it's a lot to take in..." Blaine says, sighing. "It was a lot for me too... Honestly, I think you were lucky to be knocked out the entire time it was all happening... Atleast you didn't have to witness all the horrible shit I saw in there..."
"Yeah, I guess... Poor Herissmon and Troopmon..." Ryudamon sighed. "How are you feeling?"
"Fine, I guess... I'm just glad to be out of there now."
"So... What are we gonna do n-"
"Hey!! Look, over there!" Ryudamon was cut off by a voice on the paths on the other side of the street. Blaine and Ryudamon looked across to see that the voice came from Labramon, who was also with Erik and Guidemon. Everyone froze, Erik and Blaine staring at each other wide eyed, Blaine having a nervous expression. Blaine took a step back, quickly running into a nearby alleyway as Ryudamon followed after.
"Oh hell no..." Erik hissed to himself under his breath as he quickly ran after Blaine, Labramon following as Guidemon stayed put. Blaine dashed through the alleyway, rounding a corner as he tried to run out the other side of the alleyway...
WHAM!! But was suddenly blocked off when Seasarmon suddenly jumped out in front of him. Blaine turned around, only to be faced by Erik as well, him and Seasarmon preventing him and Ryudamon from running away. Blaine nervously backed away, his back pressed against the stone alley walls as he held up his Digivice.
"S-stay back, I-"
WHACK!! Erik suddenly chucked his own Digivice at Blaine's, knocking it out of his hand as both Digivices fell to the ground.
"I DON'T WANNA FIGHT YOU BLAINE!!" Erik snapped and screamed, his voice cracking with an upset tone. Erik panted heavily, catching his breath as he rested his elbows against the alleyway walls, on both sides of Blaine, looking like Erik was pinning him against the walls. Erik's head slumped down as he rested it against Blaine's chest, Blaine feeling his heartbeat quicken.
"Blaine...I..." Erik took a deep breath. He looked back up at Blaine, looking like he was trying to hold back tears. "Do you know how worried I've been about you? I couldn't stop thinking about what Doctor X was doing to you..." Erik looked carefully at Blaine's face, gently rubbing his finger against one of the bandages. "What happened to your face?"
"I..." Blaine's face blushed a bit red, heating up at Erik's touch. "Doctor X, he... That guy was insane."
Erik sighed, taking his hand off of Erik's face. "Blaine, I... I seriously don't understand why you're doing this.." Erik says. "Why you're running away from me like this. Even before you got kidnapped, you were still avoiding me... Blaine, how could you just kiss me like that and run away? And start avoiding me? How could you do that to me?"
"I... I'm sorry..." Blaine weakly muttered in response, feeling tears welling up in his eyes.
"Blaine, I just..." Erik muttered, awkwardly looking away as he nervously rubbed his arm. "Ever since that day, I've had so many different thoughts swirling through my head, and I don't know what to think or feel anymore. I just really need to talk to you for a bit, if that's fine. I... Um..."
"Urgh..." Ryudamon suddenly started grumbling, doubling over in pain.
"Ryudamon? What's wrong?" Blaine asked.
"My whole body... It feels like it's tensing up...Oww..." Ryudamon groaned, and soon Seasarmon started tensing up as well. "Seasarmon! Are you hurting too?" Erik asks.
"Yes... Everything hurts..." Seasarmon grumbled.
"Oh no... Look..." Blaine pointed to the ground below Ryudamon, where a dark aura was forming, which was also forming below Seasarmon as well.
"No no, this can't be happening..." Erik started to panic... Then, two shadowy hands suddenly shot out, grabbing both Seasarmon and Ryudamon as they were pulled under. "SEASARMON! NO!!"
Another shadowy hand quickly grabbed Blaine and Erik as well... Also pulling them under. All four of them were gone, leaving nothing but Blaine and Erik's Digivices alone on the ground...