starcourt

Steve and Eddie were sleeping soundly during the summer afternoon. The sun shining through the blinds leaving a perfect glow across Eddies bare back, leaving a small silhouette on Steves chest. "Looking for today" by Black Sabbath playing quietly from a small cd player sitting on Steves dresser. Robin and Nancy on the other hand, were standing outside and at a fair distance away from Steves bedroom window. Robin's palm holding multiple tiny pebbles. "Rob, are you sure you're far enough.. If you crack his window or something he's gonna be pissed." Nancy asks, a concerned frown tugging at the side of her face and her arms crossed.

"Huh? Oh yeah.. for sure.. I'm like, a pro at this." Robin replies, slyly. Letting her shoulders relax as she turns to Nancy with a goofy smile before turning back to the window and picking the biggest pebble from her palm. She examines the pebble before throwing it at Steves window. Hitting a corner just barely, but enough to make a tap noise. "Remind me why we don't just go to his front door?" Nancy sighs.

Robin still throwing pebbles replies, "Gotta wake them up.. they stay up 'till like 4am most days." She says as a pebble lands perfectly in the middle, making a louder noise than the rest. Eddies ear perks up, alerting the rest of his body. Eddie had always been a light sleeper which made sleeping even harder for him even without the constant night terrors. Steves hand sleepily slides up Eddies back as Eddie grumbles.

It had felt like they just fell asleep. The inconsistent tapping pattern continues, Eddie turning his head to face the window. He notices a small shadow appearing and disappearing on the window before being followed by another. His eyes blink slowly, eyelashes grazing his undereye as he sits up and slides off of Steves stomach. Steve making a Incomprehensible noise before letting his arm rest behind his head.

Eddie shuffles to the window, letting out a full, tired yawn as he peeks through the blinds. "What are you doing, Munson...lie back down.." Steve mumbles, his tiredness taking over. Eddie ignored his boyfriend as his eyes unblured and he spotted Robin and Nancy. Steve turned to his side as Eddie unlocked and opened the window, following that with opening the screen. "Hey Eddie!!" Robin yells from below.

"Why are you guys here.. don't you know what time it is.." Eddie called out as he stuck his head out the window. A pebble made contact with one of his eyebrows, making his forehead wrinkle with annoyance. "Haha. Very funny. Can you answer my question." He deadpans. Robin and Nancy were laughing quietly together. "Hey we're gonna go to the mall so go get Steve and get dressed!" Robin yelled back up to Eddie, cupping the sides of her mouth with her hands to make more volume.

Eddie made a face at Robin. "What mall? Starcourt is gone, remember?" He says, using his slightly louder voice. There was a yawn coming from behind Eddie before a hand snaked up his back, making Eddie shiver and turn his head away from Robin and Nance. "They rebuilt it, Ed's..we passed by the construction almost everyday." Steve says, only loud enough for Eddie to hear. Steves hand traced designs into Eddies back as his sleepy eyes stared into Eddies. Eddie felt his face get hot as he rekindled his memory and replied with "Oh right."

They had been dating for at least a few months and Steve still made Eddie nervous. Peeking his head out the window again, Eddie looks at Robin. "Nevermind, we'll be there. Just wait down there." Eddie figured Steve would want to go. What else was there to do today? Eddies shoulders relax as he pulls his head back in and closes the window screen, and then the window. The sun coming through the blinds made his silver rings shine.

Eddie completely forgot where Steves hand was, his touch was warm like the aura of leather. He looked at Steve, who was smiling, admiring Eddie. "So, the mall huh." Steve says while tilting his head. "Yeah, cmon don't give me shit, harrington. You know we weren't gonna do anything today." Eddie says as Steve puts a hand on Eddies cheek and leans in. "Who said I was gonna give you shit? I'm happy to spend time you. Even if it's with other people.