ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕀 ‡ 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣

-·=»‡«=·-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕀

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣-·=»‡«=·-

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
-·=»‡«=·-

Flying through the air Tony Stark spoke to his lovely girlfriend feeling successful in his new finished accomplishment "Your good on this end. The rest is up to you"

"You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?" Pepper asked

"Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy"

"Wow. So maybe our reactor takes over and it actually works" Pepper teased Tony who seemed way too cocky, as always.

"I assume. Light her up!" 
As Tony flew through New York he grinned as the newly finished Stark Tower shone before him.

"How does it look?"

"Like Christmas, but with more..." he paused for dramatic effect "me"

"Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I can do some more tomorrow. I'm working on the zoning for the next billboards" Pepper started ranting on still in assistant mode instead of relationship mode

Tony sighed in annoyance "Pepper, you're killing me. Remember? Enjoy the moment!"

"Then get in here and I will" Pepper spoke suggestively when Tony landed on the skyscraper penthouse patio.

"Sir, Agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line," Jarvis told Tony as he walked through plenty of gadgets that slowly took off his iron armor.

"I'm not in" Tony spoke quickly "I'm actually out"

"Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting"

"Close the line, Jarvis. I got a date" Tony winked at the bodiless voice he grew to love as family.
Tony walked into the house to find his lover watching the monitors of the reactor of the building. He wrapped his arms around her and was careful not to drop her champagne.

"levels are holding steady...I think..." she spoke hesitantly

"Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question: how does it feel to be a genius and a wonderous mother?"

"Well, ha, I really wouldn't know now would I?"

"What do you mean? All this came from you, and you know she sees you as a mother"

"I've only been the 'assistant' and all this came from that" Pepper spoke while tapping Tony's reactor heart.

"Give yourself some credit, please. Stark Tower and (Y/N) are your babies. Give yourself...twelve percent of the credit"

"Twelve percent!?" Pepper asked in shock with a smile on her face

"an argument can be made for fifteen"

"Well, I did do all the heavy lifting. Literally, I lifted the heavy things. And sorry but the security snafu? That was on you. And (Y/N), I raised her"