ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍𝕀𝕀 ‡ 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣

-·=»‡«=·-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍𝕀𝕀

-·=»‡«=·-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍𝕀𝕀

𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣
-·=»‡«=·-

You walked with Natasha after changing into new clothing, a comfortable silence between the two of you as you strode through the halls.

"He's okay" You broke the silence

"What?" Natasha asked you confused

"Clint, he's okay. I knew you were thinking about him. He just doesn't have control of himself"

"thank you" You looked at Natasha. She rarely ever thanked people for she always found things out herself.

You smiled at her and wrapped your arms around her slim form. She hesitated at first but you heard her chuckle and felt her arms wrap around you as well.

"wouldn't you want to be with your father?" she asked you "You quite literally just came back from being captured"

"I may be his daughter but even I can be fed up with the 'glorious' Tony Stark" You giggled "Plus he and Banner have it all figured out. They don't need me"

"I'm sure he can be fed up with you too."

"of course, he can" you chuckled "He's the one who raised me"

"go." she smiled as she let you go, holding your shoulders "I have business to tend to"

"alright Mom"

"oi, don't sass me" she chuckled "Now go. I'll see you in training"

"Okay," Good, you needed to speak with Loki anyway. As Natalie started walking off you noticed that she was going the exact direction as you, to Loki's prison cell. "What would she want to do with him?" you couldn't help but mumble to yourself as you slowly followed the woman through the carrier, you will admit that you lost her a few times due to hiding from the spy who trained you.
You eventually found yourself passing the containment room. Sighing, you start to head inside, hiding within the doorway to see Natasha and Loki already deep in a conversation.

"Is this love, Agent Romanoff?" Loki asked. The question would have made you laugh if you weren't spying on a master spy and the god of spying

"Love is for children. I owe them a debt"

Loki sat down with an amused look as Natasha pulled up a chair "Tell me"

"Before I worked for SHIELD. I uh...well, I made a name for myself. I have a very specific skill set. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on SHIELD's radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call. The kid, she reminded me why the call was the right one"

"And what will you do if I vow to spare them?" Loki asked

"Not let you out" Natasha spoke sassily with small hints of sarcasm.

"Ah, no. But I like this." Loki smiled as he leaned forward in interest "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man and a girl?"

"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian...or was" Natasha spoke matter of factly

"What is it you want?"

"It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out"

"Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter? São Paulo? The hospital fire?" Your eyebrows knit together in confusion. Was he talking about Natasha? How did he know so much about her "Barton told me everything" That makes sense "Your ledger is dripping, it's gushing red, and you think saving two people no more virtuous that yourself will change anything?"

Loki stood angrily as he walked to the glass door in front of Natasha "This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer...pathetic! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors." You watched as Natasha started to act scared, of course she'd never be scared of these threats, what was her play "But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!"

Loki slams on the cell glass making you flinch, not seeing your mentor flinch as well "I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you and that girl! Slowly. Intimately. In every way he knows you fear! And when he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull!"
You held your eyes tightly shut as you breathed heavily, the image he served ripping you apart from the inside "This is my bargain you mewling quim!" there was such venom in his voice, in his tone. It made your hair stand on end.

"Y-You're a monster" you heard Natasha stutter

"No," you then heard Loki laugh "you brought the monster"

"so, Banner" You opened your eyes slowly to see Natasha facing Loki, poised and unaffected "That's your play"

Loki staggered "What?"

Natasha spoke on her earpiece as she started walking towards the entrance and to you. "Loki means to unleash the Hulk" You quickly hid against the doorframe, wedging yourself in between the pieces of metal. "Keep Banner in the lab, I'm on my way. Send Thor as well"
Natasha stood in front of you before turning around. You had thought you had been caught but she then spoke to the god "Thank you, for your cooperation" and with that, she was gone.

Slowly, you emerged from your place of hiding. You slowly walked up to where Nat was standing, looking at the floor in thought. "Two visitors in one day. Do you wish to beg for Agent Barton's life as well?"

You sat in the chair that Natasha pulled up, turning it around and resting your arms on the back of it. You lift your eyes to meet with Loki's blueish-green frustrated ones. "I want to know how your staff works" Loki huffed annoyed in response that that was what you asked
"How the hell it changed my best friend and why the hell it didn't work on me"

"Oh but that's the best part" Loki drew closer to the glass, and ultimately, to you "You wondering why and squirming at the fact that I won't tell you"

"I see only one person squirming here and that's you. You speak about being close to power but I only see one of us in captivity" The god's smile only seemed to widen with a new sense of mischievous intent
"But that's just what you want us to think. I've seen how you work, you plan everything to the last detail, you want to be here. Why"

"I'm sure you should be with your friends. They'll about be at each other's necks by now"

Your eyebrows knit back together as you went to speak again but were interrupted by Fury over the communications device in your ear. "Agent Stark, report to the lab, now"

You ran out of the room quickly, feeling Loki's eyes on you the entire time. You dared not spare a glance back, he had something planned and you were determined to find out what that was.
He knows something and you felt that whatever it was was coming a lot faster than you thought.