ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀 ‡ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕

-·=»‡«=·-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

-·=»‡«=·-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕
-·=»‡«=·-

Loki crawled on the stairs closest to the bar. It was difficult to crawl with such wounds he already held, the fact that you had tied him up made it harder. He looked like shit, no better than before. He lightly gasped for breath and then looked up at the group. Every gaze on him was harsh and angry, and even sad.

"If it's all the same to you," he winced "I'll have that drink now"

It was an odd silence before Tony spoke out "Alright, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way feel free to clean up!" Tony sped walked into another room away from the team.

As a group, the Avengers collected Loki and cuffed him. All but one.
"Who gets the, uh, magic wand?" Nat asked

Captain responded with a sigh "S.T.R.I.K.E teams coming to secure it"

The elevator beeped as agents slowly moved in "We can take that off your hands" one of them spoke out

"By all means" Natasha spoke happily as she walked over to Clint, grabbing some whiskey "Careful with that thing"

"Yeah," Clint piped up with his own glass and a third "unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way"

"We promise to be careful" the agent spoke reassuringly

Loki looked around, slowly his eyes grew frantic as he couldn't seem to find what he was looking for. Looking to Thor, the trickster spoke out "Thor, where is Y/N" he demanded. Thor only gave Loki a glance. "Brother don't you dare ignore me. Where is she!" Thor gave no reply.

Loki ran at his brother only to be held back by the hulk who clearly was in no good mood. "Hold him down!" Captain America demanded. 

"You mewling quim! Tell me where in the nine realms she is!"

•---------------------•

You woke up once again on a couch in Stark Tower. Now you had to ask if it was all a dream. Did you never win, was it all just a twisted dream your mind made in hope.
Everything came back at once and the one thing you knew you had to do was you had to see your father. He needed to be alive. You quickly get up and start running to the door. Your legs gave out, not expecting the sudden and quick movement. Your body fell to the floor, pain spiking through your chest, probably because it was the first thing to make contact with the ground. 

The door swung open as you groaned in pain

"Y/N!" You heard a voice and looked up. There your father stood, in cracked, bruised, busted, and dented armor. 

"Dad!" You tried to get up but you hissed through your teeth at the screeching pain through your chest. There was relief, but it all hurt. You felt hands lift you up. Your arm was slung around your father's neck as he placed his other arm around the center of your back. You used what strength your body had to wrap your arm around Tony and to stay up right as you walked.
"D-don't leave. don't go through the portal, please" you let out shakily