ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕍 ‡ ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

-·=»‡«=·-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕍

-·=»‡«=·-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕍

ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖
-·=»‡«=·-

A/N: I thought the dress above would be nice. If you guys have another preference then go ahead and choose the one you like most. I know I'm not the fittest person out there with a feminine body. I hope you all think of yourselves beautifully though <3

"I mean," Phil Coulson started "if it's not too much trouble..."

"no, no! It's fine" Steve soothed Phil

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..." Phil trailed off as someone else started talking catching everyone's attention

"We got a hit! Sixty-seven percent match. Wait, cross-match, seventy-nine percent" an agent names Jasper Sitwell spoke out "Agent Stark is with him"

"Probably his mind control. Location?" Phil asked

"Wait, Stark has a kid?" Steve asked confused never having heard of Tony Stark having a child.

"Yeah, it's kind of low profile since she's an agent" Phil smiled having a liking to the young woman.

"she?"

Jasper piped up ignoring Steve who was asking useless questions and Phil who was giving the answers "Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Königstraße. They're not exactly hiding"

"Captain," Nick Fury caught everyone's attention "you're up"

Steve nods and leaves with Coulson showing him the locker where they kept his new suit. 
Inside his locker room was a steel cabinet, the doors open to show his glamorous new suit along with his SHIELD. The nostalgia hits Steve in the face of his old suit's design and when he fought back in the war to save the world. It seemed the world needed him once more.

•---------------------•

You stood in front of the museum, dressed nicely in the dress Loki got you. It was a nice gold back halter high neckline with a darker skirt and green accents to make the top look more green than gold.
Loki was next to you, his arm locked with yours so you two were arm in arm. He wore a black suit with a green scarf with gold lacing designs, his scepter had turned into a cane for him to blend in.

The two of you walked to the entrance of the beautiful building which held the gala. Inside was even more beautiful than its outer counterpart. 

"Guten Tag Herr und Frau" you greeted the men and women in German for Loki who you thought didn't understand the language.
You found Loki leading you through the building onto the second floor as you listened to the music of the orchestra swaying peacefully with each step you took. The man with you smiled unbeknownst to you at your small dance of a walk. He had to admit, he picked a perfect dress for you, and he loved how it looked on you. You weren't bad for a midgardian so far even if you were under his control.