ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍 ‡ 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

-·=»‡«=·-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣-·=»‡«=·-

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
-·=»‡«=·-

You couldn't sleep. Sleeping on a jet is hard period so you never expected to. You listened as a storm blew overhead. It was calming and the sound of thunder made you smile but little did you know someone noticed and it made him fume.
You heard Natasha say something but couldn't specify what it was. Your father and Steve were standing just about in front of you as they spoke to each other about the captive on the ship

"I don't like it" Steve whispered

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Your dad spoke sassily to the other man. It was no secret that the two didn't get along. A man of modern tech and a man of WWII tech. Not the easiest mix.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop" He nodded to Loki "Look how easily he captured your daughter"

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" aggression laced Tony's voice

"What?" you asked confused looking at your father

"It's like calisthenics" Tony shrugged, "you might have missed a couple of things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle"
The two squared up to each other. Tony finally has someone with an ego to match his...or is it the other way around since Cap was alive first?

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in"

"Yeah-"

"there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you" You spoke up to the two with a bored expression making both men look at you with expressions of confusion, and in your father's case, concern.

Thunder rumbled as you watched lightning flash above you. The ship shook violently causing you to hold your bearings as you heard Natasha speak to herself most likely about the storm.
You stood as you watched the lightning light the sky with a small smile. Storms always scared you as a kid, but as you grew older you learned to love them.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" You heard Steve ask Loki making you look over in confusion at the Asgardian

"I'm not overly fond of what follows" Loki stated. It took a few moments for you to understand but you read the file on Thor. You knew who the god of thunder was, just not personally.
A thump was heard on the jet as lightning struck the sky. Loki seemed to have almost jumped causing you to look at him curiously.
The ramp to the ship started to lower making you draw your pistol on instinct. There, Thor walked in angrily making you freeze in amazement. But your amazement was quickly killed as he grabbed Loki by the throat and flew out.

You watched your father put on his helmet "Now there's that guy" he sighed

"Another Asgardian?" Nat shouted over the engine