ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕀 ‡ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚

-·=»‡«=·-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕀

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚-·=»‡«=·-

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚
-·=»‡«=·-

Loki arrived next to you. He turned to you as he slid his arm around your waist again pulling you closer "I told you to rest" His voice was firm and angry.

"And why would I do a thing you say, since the moment you arrived you've threatened my home"

"Only to make it better under my rule-" Loki whispered

"You will release her, brother" A booming voice demanded "Turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it!"

"You can't" Loki hissed to Thor who flew onto the patio. Loki's grip on you tightened, keeping you in place "There is no stopping it. There is only the war!"

"So be it" Thor grumbled as he ran to Loki and Loki let go of you to meet him halfway. 
The two brothers fought like none other. Clangs of Metal filled the air, and raged grunts accompanied the clangs but from whom you had no idea. The battle could only go on and on but you feared to intervene. Placing yourself in between two enraged gods could only be you signing a deal with death himself.
You looked up at the portal, it was coming from the roof. You could get up there. You could close it.

You were pulled from your thoughts as you saw Loki approach you. Thor was on the ground on the other side of the patio. Loki looked at you urgently "You must go inside. Go!"

"No, not while you're here" You ran at the god, leaving all sense of pain to deal with later. Loki grumbled to himself in annoyance as you tried to buy Thor enough time to get up but you knew you were at a disadvantage. You threw punch after punch, kick after kick and some landed but not as many as you wanted. Your heart raced, your chest cried in pain, your body willing you to give up. Loki's managed to get his staff under your leg and push you to the ground.

"I'm getting tired of your insolence." Loki hissed as you stood up "This failed to work the first time, let's see if it'll fail again" You started to approach the god once more but immediately stopped when you heard the sound of metal against metal and felt the sharp tip of a blade on your chest. In this case, it was a spear. Once again you felt like you should be helping this man, following every word he says, but it never fully went through. It made you angry, you didn't owe this man shit. Glaring up to Loki, you once again let your fist say a familiar hello to his face. Loki stumbled back and once again looked at you with just as much confusion as you would have had.
"How are you doing that? HOW!?" Before you could say anything Thor grabbed Loki, dragging him into a hold where he forced the trickster to face the havoc turning the city to ash. You took this chance to crawl away and stand back up.

"Look at this! Look around you! You think this madness will end with your rule?"

"It's too late" Loki insisted trying to look away almost looking ashamed "It's too late to stop it"