ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍𝕀 ‡ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕣

-·=»‡«=·-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍𝕀

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕣-·=»‡«=·-

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕣
-·=»‡«=·-

The ride back to the Helicarrier was one hell of an awkward one but you made do with the company of Thor. 
He was one nice guy, you had to hand it to him. It made sense as to why Jane liked him but he wasn't exactly your type. Sure, strong guys were attractive to you but you'd rather a smart one.

A/N: Almost put 'that was flexible' for shits and giggles XD

When you arrived a team of soldiers were quick to take Loki from you as they escorted him to his prison. You watched them go thinking as to what would happen over the course of time Loki would be staying but Loki's blue eyes found their way to your (E/C) ones. His glowed with mischievous intent as his gaze was forced off of you.

Agent Coulson walked up to you "Welcome back Stark" He then looked to Tony "and Stark"

"God we need new names" You sighed as you rubbed the side of your face 

"No, you need a new name. I had it first" Your dad smirked at you as he passed you

"Could just go by mom's" you shouted after him

"if you knew her you could" he yelled back making you chuckle. You never blamed him for taking you in or not marrying your mother. He had you when he was 21, you didn't want to be a bastard child and an oops child.

"you do not know your mother?" You heard Thor ask next to you confused

"No, I don't. I only knew her when I was a baby but she left after she gave me up to my dad"

Thor sighed "After learning that our father wasn't truly his, Loki became what he is now. He is full of anger. I am glad to know you have not turned the same"

You shrugged as you walked with Steve and Thor by your side "My father was young. He was 21 years old, and he made a mistake, but he has done everything to make me feel wanted. I won't pretend to know what it feels like to be told I'm adopted, but I know that my father has always done me right. He and I may have argued, and believe me there were some bad ones, but we have always been there for each other" You smiled to yourself  You remember the countless times you and Tony went speeding down a highway. 120 mph on a 55. The rock and roll you guys would listen to, the number of times you helped him fix things while just simply holding a flashlight. The time he taught you how to replace car brakes, the countless times he teased you for how you played video games and how loud you could be. Of course, you could never forget the times Tony had left you alone for days or hours for work and parties. Jarvis and Pepper were almost as much your parents as Tony but nothing could compare to someone as egotistical as dear ol' Dad.

"Didn't know he could care for anyone other than himself" Steve spoke out ripping you from your thoughts

"Didn't know that man of righteousness could be a prick" You looked coldly back at him "I know my dad can be stubborn and self-centered but don't talk smack unless your ready to be hit with some"
You turned to head to the briefing room. In the room was your father, Natasha, and Bruce Banner.