ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕏 ‡ 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖

-·=»‡«=·-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕏

-·=»‡«=·-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕏

𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖
-·=»‡«=·-

Nick Fury walked into a silent room. Kneeling next to an agent, an agent he's learned to love like everyone else on the carrier. Agent Phil Coulson was wounded badly and clearly, wouldn't make it. "Sorry, boss. They got rabbited. He took-" Phil gasped lightly "He took (Y/N)"

"Just stay awake. Eyes. On. Me!" Fury demanded.

"No" Phil chuckled then heaved a cough "I'm clockin' out here"

"Not an option"

"It's okay, boss. This was never gonna work...if they didn't have something...to..." Coulson could never finish his sentence. He sighed his last breath finally as a medical team arrives.

Fury stood and leaned on the railing with a ghosted expression before he spoke over the earpiece to everyone "Agent Coulson is down and Agent Stark is MIA"

"A medical team is on its way to your location" a random agent spoke urgently

"They're here" Fury sighed "They called it"

•---------------------•

Fury, Tony, and Steve all met in the briefing room in a daze. A numb shock on everyone's face.

"They were in Phil Coulson's jacket. Guess he never did get you to sign them" Fury threw Coulson's Captain America trading cards onto the table. Each card is tainted with its owner's blood. Rogers stared at the cards, regret, and anger on his face.

"Agent (Y/N) Stark has been captured." Fury looked to Stark who was looking away ready to tear the room apart "We have yet to know what use Loki has with her but we can only assume it's not going to be good"
Tony's mind ran to the worst scenarios that could happen. It caused him to angrily push his chair back and storm to the side of the room.

"We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, location of the cube, Banner, Thor. I got nothing for you. Lost my one good eye. Think I had that coming." he moved around the table to the two men "Yes, we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract. I never put all my chips on that number, though, because I was playing something even riskier. There was an idea, Stark knows this, called the Avengers Initiative."
Fury reached for a chair and leaned on it regrettably "The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, and see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea, Y/N was also taken believing in that idea, in heroes." Tony threw his seat to the side and finally stormed out of the room "Well, it's an old-fashioned notion."