🌈CHAPTER 2: WHAT THE QUEENS LIKE💘

At the Palace.

"Your Majesty, Your Mother Queen asked your presence at the dining hall" says the palace servant.

" Okay, thanks for the information and you may now leave ", Haruto said without looking at the servant.

" As you wish, Your Majesty" the servant then left.

Haruto was looking at the overview of the kingdom. His presence was requested so he walked his way to the dining hall.

He saw his mother Queen Ariana, and his aunt,(not exactly his aunt of blood but he just call her aunt because her mother and her is close ), Queen Shaira.

Queen Shaira was the Queen of the Kingdom of Arendelle. And Queen Shaira and His Mother have been very close friend so the two Kingdom did not experienced any fights.

Haruto: Mother, Why did you request my presence here?

Queen Ariana: Oh my son, you're here. You may sit on the chair.

Haruto sat on the chair and look at his Mother who was smiling.

Queen Ariana: Well, Your Father and Me decided to arrange a ball so that you can or might find your Princess.

Queen Shaira: Or His Prince?

She said between her giggles.

Her Mother and Queen Shaira just giggled at the thought.

Queen Ariana: Well, Do you remember Prince Yedam ?

Haruto: Yes mother. He was the Son of Queen Shaira, Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Queen Shaira: Well your right. My son will also be here to attend  the Ball and maybe he will find His Princess.

Queen Ariana
: Or  His Prince?

The two Queens just laughed together, which made Haruto, out of place.

Haruto: If that is what you want my Mother,I shall prepare.

He stand up and bowed to them as sign of respect and left the room.

Queen Ariana: Hey , bestie!

Queen Shaira: What?

Queen Ariana: If ever My Son will find a boyfriend, I want my Son to be the top. He said then giggled.

Queen Shaira: Same bestie , same.

Queen Ariana: Hmmmmm bestie, Is your husband okay with your son being gay?

Queen Shaira: Well, there's no single thing I don't want that he did not approve.

Queen Ariana: Same, bestie same. My husband is supportive to what sexuality My Son chooses.

They high-fived and started laughing again.

**************************************************

Doyoung and Junkyu

As usual, Junkyu and Doyoung were doing their work. Cleaning the house, doing laundry, and the likes.

When they were done sweeping their backyard, Junkyu and Doyoung was now resting in the tree where they always do. Suddenly their father called them.

They quickly went back to the house, so as not to make their father mad.

They went inside the house,as usual, head's low.

Dad: Brats, here you are.

Junkyu: What do you want.."dad"? He lowered his voice when he said Dad.

*Slap in the face*

Dad: Don't you dare call me Dad!! It disgust me.

Junkyu was taken aback.

Junkyu: S-sorry!!

Dad: So, I want you now to go to the forest and catch some animals for our dinner.

Doyoung: B-but the forest is dangerous? He said in a low voice.

Dad: Well, I really don't give a fucking care. I don't care whatever happens to the two of you there but you need to catch some animals!! He shouted.

Junkyu: Okay, let's go Doyoung.

Junkyu said as he pulled Doyoung by hand and get their materials and went to forest.

They were on their way to the forest. Junkyu did not say any words. He was angry, frustrated and mad to his father. Doyoung also noticed him and just say silent. When they were feeling like talking, Junkyu stopped walking and faced Doyoung.

Junkyu: Are you okay Doyungie?

Doyoung bursted in tears by what his brother said to him. He was the one that is hurt and slapped, why is he asking if I'm alright.

Doyoung: Hyung?

Junkyu hugged him and started crying. They were both crying , sharing each other's pain.

Junkyu: *sobs* Doyoung, forget what happened today and we continue to try our hard to survive living huh?*sobs*

Doyoung: Yes hyung.

Junkyu wiped his tears out and stared at Doyoung who was slowly sobbing.

Junkyu:*pats* stop crying, Doyoungie, look at you now. Your so ugly!.. he teased Doyoung.

Luckily, the younger smiled at him and laughed.

Doyoung: Says the one who is uglier than me.

The two of them laughed and continued walking.

Junkyu was glad that the pain and frustration was gone,for now. Just seeing his brother smiling, makes him happy.

While they were talking, they suddenly saw a deer. They kept quite for a moment so that the deer would stay still but to their disappoinment, someone fired an arrow at the deer and it said hit. Making the deer flinched at the sudden attack and run.

"Damn, Haruto. You can't even hit a deer that is so close to you"

Junkyu and Doyoung hid in the bush to see to guys quarrelling.

" Stupid"

Hi there... Good day to you and stay safe..  Today is also Enhypen's Comeback "Pass the Mic" 🙂🙂

author🌟

👇👇