🌲CHAPTER 19: HARUKYU

" Uhmm, I can't ask for anything right now..... My family, friends and the kingdoms citizen is all here. I-I just want you all to know that " saying that, Haruto went to the crowd to find Junkyu. And upon finding him, pulled him the hands and went back to the center.

" I never knew what love meant. I thought it is just an illusion. An abstract feeling that isn't that much important. But when i saw this guy ( referring to Junkyu who was now beside him, anxious  all the attention given to him ) i didn't know why i felt this warm feeling all over me. To be honest, i tried to defy the truth that I'm inlove. But when i saw him again the second time around, i was sure. Now, i am head over heels for him. "

The audience clapped their hands on the remarks of Haruto. After the heartfelt messages, they all started to dance. Each of them, Haruto and Junkyu, Doyoung and Yedam danced like no one was around them. Like they were on their own world, like there's no tomorrow. 

Harukyu POV

After the wholesome dance, Haruto showed Junkyu the spot that catches the most beautiful scenery on the kingdom. It was breathtaking.

Haruto: kyu, Do you wanna leave with me?

Junkyu was taken aback by the invitation made by Haruto.

Junkyu: W-what do you mean Haruto?

Haruto: Live with me and be my wife..

Junkyu blushed at the thought of him being Haruto's wife.

Junkyu: Well, I'm a guy too. I think it'll be appropriate if you call me your husband.

Haruto: If that's what you wished, husband.
Saying this, he made his way to Junkyu's back and hugged him from behind.

Junkyu: I dunno, Haruto. I dont want to leave my father and my four sisters .

Haruto: Kyu, I'll be honest with you.  Because im inlove with you, I did everything to know you. Your life and family. I asked your friends about you and Doyoung. If its hard for you, you can always come to me. Well live together..

Junkyu was hesitant. Though his family mistreated them before, he knew that his sisters were forced to act like that.

Junkyu faced Haruto, cupped his face and kissed his cheeks (🙉)

"I'll give you the answer if i get to talk to Doyoung first, hmmm? "

" Yes, husband "

And again they shared the passionate kiss, in the light of the moonlight, pouring out the feeling of love.

( Lol, what a short chapter I'll just update the other couples POV )