🏵️CHAPTER 11: FRIENDS

Sunoo, after learning what happened to the two unfortunate siblings offered them to stay the night in his house in which they did. He also let them borrow some clothes. Since their house was spacious, he did not worry where to put the two siblings to sleep.

Junkyu asked Doyoung to sleep first in which he obeyed. Sunoo and Junkyu were left talking.

Sunoo: Hyung, if you two want you can stay here permanently so that you two will not be abused by your father anymore.
He asked in his worried tone.

Junkyu: As much as I want us to be safe, it will also bring disaster to you and your family.

Sunoo: What do you mean hyung?

Junkyu: What I mean is that, tomorrow I'm sure that our Father will come here and fetch us. And I'm afraid that it would also affect you and Jay and Sunghoon..

Sunoo:He can't do that. And is he crazy? Why is he doing it to the two of you?

Junkyu: As for now Sunoo, I really thank you for letting us in. This is such a big help for us.

Sunoo: It's okay hyung, what are friends for?

Sunoo hugged Junkyu who was now starting to cry. He pat his back to give him comfort and assurance.

When Junkyu was done crying, he was asked by Sunoo to sleep and get some rest.

And with last genuine Thank you to Sunoo, he went to his room and drifted to sleep.

Junkyu woke up in the morning without Doyoung by his side. He got up and arranged the bed . He went to the kitchen and saw Doyoung and Sunoo talking.

Sunoo: Good morning hyung!

Junkyu: Good morning too.

Doyoung: How's the sleeping hyung?

Junkyu: I had a good sleep. Sunoo shi, you should have woke me earlier so that I can help you to cook.

Sunoo: Nah, no need hyung. You also need to sleep.

Sunoo prepared the table with the help of Doyoung and Junkyu. They sat down and started digging their food.

Sunoo: By the way Junkyu hyung and Doyoung shi, Jay and Sunghoon will be coming here now.
He said in between eating his food.

Doyoung: Oh, I mish- them
Doyoung said while his mouth is full.

They just laughed at him and continued eating.

When they were done eating, Junkyu offered to do the washing and Sunoo agreed.

They were now laying on the floor talking when they heard a knock. Junkyu became nervous.

Sunoo opened the door and it revealed Sunghoon and Jay. Sunoo immediately hugged Sunghoon infront of Jay which made Jay make a disgusting face.

Jay: Can you two go get a room?

Sunoo just rolled his eyes at him and went inside.
Jay and Sunghoon were surprised to see Doyoung and Junkyu there. "Something did happen"

Jay: So, might still some tea?

Everyone looked at him in a confused look.

Sunoo: What do you mean?

Junkyu and Doyoung had agreed not to tell them so that they will not worry about the siblings.

Jay: What I mean is that why is Jungwhan and Doyoung here?

Sunghoon looked at them in confused look. He was also shocked to see them when in fact their father would not let them go out in their house except for working.

Junkyu:M-my Father was not in the house t-today so-

Jay's mood changed.

Jay: Don't get me wrong Junkyu, you two never go out in your household. Even if your father is not their.

Doyoung watched them in silent. He was asked by Junkyu's to be silent when they bring that topic.

Sunoo: Jay, he was telling the truth.

Sunghoon: It's not that I know above anything but yesterday--

Jay: Yesterday what?

Sunghoon looked at Sunoo and Junkyu's direction who was also eager to know.

Sunghoon: Yesterday, my neighbor told my mom that they heard shouting and crying in Yang Hyunsuk's house. ( DoKyu's father )

Jay looked back at Doyoung who was now shaking and Junkyu who was now uneasy.

Jay: As a friend, I can't, but be worry to the two of you. So please tell-

Junkyu: We ran away from the house. My Dad abused us so much, punched the both of us and slapped me.
He said in his low voice. They were silenced by Junkyu's voice. Doyoung's started sobbing.

Jay was looking at them in awe and so as Sunghoon. While Sunoo comforted the two siblings.

Jay: I knew it-
Jay stand up, rage and dark aura was visibly in his face.

Doyoung held his hands before he touched the door.

Dog: *sobbing* Where are you going, Jay hyung?

Jay: I'm going to see your Father.

Doyoung: No!! Please!!No!!

Doyoung held Jay's wrist tighter.

They were like that for a moment's when they heard a knock.

Junkyu's heart was beating faster than normal and he became more uneasy. Doyoung and Jay backed off the door as they heard someone shout.

"Yah, Doyoung and Junkyu you lazy bastards come out!!"