🍥CHAPTER 12: REUNITED

And just like a blink of an eye, Doyoung and Junkyu was back in their house again. What happened yesterday was a nightmare, for them and to their friends.

Flashback

"Yah, Doyoung and Junkyu you lazy bastards come out!!"

Doyoung and Junkyu's father was shouting outside Sunoo's house.

"Yah! If you don't open the door, I will ruin it!"

Jay was about to open the door but Doyoung held his wrist tighter. Junkyu stand up and pulled Doyoung with him.

"Guys, it's gonna be okay. Thank you so much Sunoo for letting us stay here. "

Junkyu said , reassuring them. He then pulled Doyoung with him and opened the door.  The saw their father, eyes red and irritation was visible in his face. He pulled the two siblings forcefully while Doyoung was crying.

Sunoo was crying while being comforted by Sunghoon while Jay was starting to feel worried about the two.

"Let's just hope that nothing bad will happen to them"

When they got home, Doyoung and Junkyu was immediately got beaten by their father again.

"useless , irresponsible brats "

"because of the two of you, your mother died"

" lazy bastard's"

They just endured that for an hour an a half. The pain that their father's stick gave to them, the words that he released to them, the insult given to them, the wounds that they got for crying and their Mom.

They went to their room and cried with all their heart.

"Why are we experiencing this?"

"What have done to experience this?"

" Mom, miss you "

They hugged, sharing each pain as brothers. Soon, they drifted to sleep.

"Step sister's POV"

The four step sister's was crying in their room after seeing their brothers hurting. Jisoo, the oldest comforted them. They were in pain.

After crying for an hour, Jisoo initiated that they should cook for their brothers. The four of them cooked and delivered the food they cooked to their room.

"I know the two of them was hating us, but we can't just starve them as they are also our brothers" Jisoo said to them.

They went and knocked at their wooden door.

Junkyu was waked up due to the sound of knocking. He was scared if it was their father. But after opening it, he saw his four stop sister's.

Jisoo: Junkyu shi, I know you hate us but please can you let us in ?

Junkyu opened the door and them in. Doyoung worked up from the sound and was shocked to see his four step sister's in their room. Junkyu and Doyoung sat together while Jennie, Rise,Lisa and Jisoo sat in front of them.

Lisa: Here, we cooked foods for the two of you.
She said while handing them the box where they placed the food.

Doyoung: And why would we accept it?
He said in a sarcastic tone.

Jennie: Look, we know that you two hated us, but trust us, we don't really like the way  our Father abuse the two of you or how we act to the two of you when our Father is watching us.

Junkyu looked at their step sisters. Seems like they were also beaten. Marks and wound was visible on their skin.

Junkyu: Is the four of you, by any chance, were the ones that have us foods in our room?

The four of them looked each other.

Rose: Y-yes, but we try not to be caught by father. He beat us when we do.

Lisa: When the two of you ran away, we confronted father about it and we got beaten.

Jisoo: And the worse, he almost got m-my sanity.
She was now starting to sob.

Doyoung: W-what? Y-you
He said in shaking voice.

Jennie: Y-yeah, you heard it right. She was almost raped by father. But luckily, he fainted out.

Doyoung: I-im sorry, I didn't know about all of this.
He said as he started to cry.

Junkyu: We have already forgiven you. I saw sincerity in your eyes when we were beaten last day, but you're afraid to help us. It's okay tho

The four hugged the two of them.

"We're very sorry"