Hermione Jean ??

"Professor Granger, is my potion done?" 

With a deep sigh, she went to look at Oliver Grant's potion. The boy had the book right in front of him and didn't bother reading it. It told him everything about the healing potion and how to tell if its done. "What does the book say it looks like if its done?" 

The small dark haired boy peered at his book. "A dark brown bubbly mixture means you need to add the horn of a lamb and stir 4 times clockwise then one time counter clockwise and let simmer." He looked at her expectantly.

"Class lets read the text very carefully and make our own deductions on whether your potions are done or not. Remember this is for a grade." She glanced once more at Oliver and walked on. She was beginning to understand Severus' pain about first years. 

"No, you fool you will blow up the classroom if you put that in now!" Hermione heard a familiar hiss behind her back as she walked back to the front. She turned to see Severus hovering over Victor Frankfort's shoulder ordering him about. "Five points from Hufflepuff for not reading the directions like Professor Granger told you." The young boy sank back and started reading his book over again. 

"Mr. Snape, what do we owe this interruption?" She asked stricktly. Just because they were dating and had a child didn't mean that he could interrupt her lesson. He gave up teaching. 

"Apologies Professor, but Dumbledore has me going about the classrooms  all day stating that whoever put the Weasley's Twins' portable swamp in the bathroom on the second floor, otherwise known as Moaning Myrtle's bathroom will be giving worse punishment by me for not coming forth before dinner. After dinner he leaves the punishment and length to my choosing."

He walked to the front looked at each table on the way with a stern face. They all shrunk back and went back to work on their potions. When he reached the front where Hermione stood he muttered, "All those potions are horrid. I do not miss this for the world." He bowed to her slightly and went to his office behind the desk. 

Hermione refused to let Filtch be kicked out of his office and since Severus was her boyfriend they shared an office. It was big enough for it. She hoped that he saw the letter from Drea. She had met her brothers officially and even though it hurt her, she refused to try to gain their memories back. For now, they're simple friends, maybe someday they would become 'like siblings' in their eyes. 

As for Hermione's parents, they still don't know Hermione at all. However she had decided that being a guardian angel to her brother is enough for her. Her parents were happy and that's all that mattered. "Class, bottle what you have and bring it up here to place in your name slot, then you are dismissed." 

As the class, one by one, slipped their potion in their name slot for Hermione to easier know who to grade, Hermione slipped in the office. Severus was reading a letter. "Hermione good news, darling. Our potions work in unison. Yours removes the damaged brain cells while mine regrow them.  Not all memories are recovered, however the Longbottoms know their son." 

She squealed with happiness. "That is so great to hear. I'm so proud that we could help them gather something back that Belatrix took." 

He nodded, "Yes, I'm happy for Longbottom and with him graduating and learning under Sprout, he's grown up a lot. Its plain to see that he was a true Griffyndor."

*

Hello Here i am after two years. I am so sorry that I gave up. I have no excuse other than life sucks. It took me away from writing and I hadn't picked up a pen to write in a long time. Thanks to those that stuck by me. I will try to finish this book and I am starting a second snamione. Go give it a read when i get it out. and thank you all.