Already?

Already?

Drea left not long after Severus had explained about the Dark One. She claimed that she had a previous engagement that slipped her mind. Personally, Hermione thought that she was feeling sick from the idea of the Dark One. Hermione didn't really blame her either. It was rather frightening. However, Hermione wasn't thinking about it much. She had bought a book from Florish and Blotts about baby names. She wanted to figure out names for their child. Although, it would be several months before the baby would be born.

"Severus, what do you think of Arleen?" Hermione asked, stretching out on the couch. Severus was making a rather odd dinner for the two of them. Hermione was having Salmon and noodle casserole. Severus hated salmon, so he was having a simple pork dinner. Not wanting to upset Hermione when she was already high strung from the pregnancy and what he had said about the Dark One, he'd personally cooked everything without a single speck of help from Flynn. He was very happy with himself.

He'd poked his head out from the kitchen where he was supervising the food. "Areleen? Girl name, right?" He asked. He wiped his hand off in a towel and walked towards her.

Hermione rolled her eyes at him, "Yes, girl name, because it's a girl," She said in an obvious voice. He grinned slyly at her. He leaned over the back of the couch, so close to her neck. The want to kiss it was high. However she wouldn't allow it. Not while pregnant. He knew because he already asked her. Alright begged her. He almost didn't get to keep his balls.

"Miss Granger," he started in his smooth, seductive voice, breath tickling her ear. Being all over the place with emotions, she shivered, which made him grin wider. "I will not allow my son to be named Areleen."

She wanted to slap him so much. Yet, wanted to love him to the ends of the earth. She did love him to the ends of the earth. Yet, she couldn't tell him. "Its a girl," she said stubbornly.

He could be just as stubborn as she could. "Not a girl, my love, a boy. To carry on the name," he hissed in her ear. She could feel his lips making contact with her ear, sliding down to the crook of her neck and biting down, then kissing it.

Hermione took in a deep breath, trying to keep her composure. "Severus," she warned as he got lower on her shoulder, trying to move her shirt out of the way. He knew he had reached the limit. Groaning slightly, Severus stood up straight. "Areleen is a fine name for a girl," he simply said before heading back to the kitchen to check on their food.

The only reason they were eating in their Chambers tonight was because Hermione didn't feel like seeing anyone besides Severus. She felt crappy after hearing about the Dark One, though she didn't know why. Could be the baby, could be something else. She didn't care, though. Severus would take care of her. She knew that he was frustrated at the thought of not having sex for several months. After all, they only had sex once, and she knew he was getting, can we say excited. She felt for him, really. Hermione wanted him too, however, she thought it was awkward to be intimate while a child grows inside you. It felt like exhibitionism to her.

"Hermione, dinner is ready," Severus called from the kitchen.

She couldn't wait to eat. The baby was hungry. At least that was the story she had lined up in her mind when she would start eating like a pig. Perhaps it was true, perhaps not. Who knew and who here would care? Severus sure wouldn't. Or she hoped. Her dinner was Salmon Noodle Casserole while Severus had a plain pork dinner. To be honest, his pork dinner looked more appetizing to Hermione at the moment. Although the baby was craving the Salmon Noodle. So, she had to eat the Salmon Noodle. Otherwise she would go mad from the craving. Imagine nine months of this, Hermione told herself quietly as she sat down to eat.