Agreement

Agreement

Love it yet? Yes? No?

Anyway here you go.

*DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!!!

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

IF YOU CANT TAKE IT,

THEN BEAT IT :)*

O0o0o0o0o0

Hermione was early to Severus chambers that night by the fact that she had never left. If anything, he was the one that was late. If that made any sense at all. She had moved to the chair, his chair and read a book of his while waiting for him. She really wanted to know what they had to talk about.

"Granger, early?" Severus observed stepping inside his chambers.

She smiled at him and put the book down. "Never left."

He raised an eyebrow. Most people can't wait to leave. Even Severus himself can't wait to leave sometimes. "Really? And why do you seemingly love my chambers so much, Granger?" He asked casually, as if he didn't remember the "kiss"? They had shared just hours ago.

"It's peaceful. I don't get much of that anymore," she said softly. "Now, Severus, what was this proposition you mentioned?"

Right down to the point. He liked that about her. "Yes, well, I have a notebook full of potions that I've proven that works. Since you enjoy the spotlight a slight bit more than I. I was thinking I could give them to you to publish. I want nothing except peace and quiet, so publishing these potions would disturb that. They are proven to work and could help the people in the wards at St. Mungos. My book is on the nightstand beside my bed. Feel free to take a look."

"I'd love that, Severus, but won't you want the money? After all, you made the potion," she said confused.

"Hermione, I have no use for Frog Cards or Order of Merlin awards. All I want is a secluded life with your company and the ability to strike fear into the hearts of first years," he said with a smirk. She halfway rolled her eyes. Hermione was quite touched.

"I'd be honored, Severus," she replied, looking at him with a certain look that made Severus want to kiss her again.

He cleared his throat and took off his outer robes. It was now routine for them. She would loosen her tie and take off her robes, leaving just her untucked shirt, skirt, and socks. Severus would be in his pajama bottoms and sometimes socks. The thought that there was only one layer of clothing between Hermione and a naked Severus had caused quite a stir in his trousers more than once. He kept pushing any thought of romance out of his mind, though. "Flynn," Severus called.

With a pop, a small house-elf appeared in front of Severus, then shielding his eyes as he realized that his Master was undressing. "Master has called me, sir?" He squeaked sheepishly. Severus almost laughed. Almost. With a quick glance at Hermione, seeing her repulsed face, he cleared his throat.

"Flynn, this is Hermione, she and I will be dinning here tonight. Could you fix us something please?" He asked, hoping that she would like the fact that he asked the elf instead of ordering.

The big brown eyed elf looked shockingly pleased to be asked. He gave a massive bow to Severus and replied, "Yes sir, I will make a splendid dinner for Master and Mistress Snape, sir. I am pleased to meet you, Mistress Hermione Snape." He then turned and went to bow to Hermione, who quickly stopped him. Severus was shocked she didn't object to the name Mistress Snape.

"No, no, don't, you don't have to bow to me. And please, call me Hermione, I'm not your mistress," she told him softly, enveloping him in a hug.

Perhaps he spoke too soon. The elf looked shocked again, also a little confused, but didn't say anything. Instead he hugged her back and gave her a wide grin before popping off to fix a "splendid dinner". Severus took off his trousers, leaving him in his boxers. Much more comfortable. He walked calmly to his bedroom, noticing Hermione's eyes on him the entire time. Smiling to himself, he found himself deciding to have some fun again. After all, he gets bored reading sometimes.