Torture

"Severus?" Lucius whispered back. "How did you get out?" Narcissa said you were near death."

"Never take me away from my family, Lucius." Severus raised his wand hand. He didn't need magic to torture. He was a Half Blood Prince. He could torture the muggle way. Or mindfully.

Grabing Lucius' wand he snapped it, watching as his old friends face went from shock to fear. Then stared at Narcissa as he held Lucius down by the throat. She was trying to maintain her composure. However it was weakening. She knew him too well to know that if she moved to defend her husband Severus would snap his neck. She watched him do it before with a muggle.

"Severus, please," she begged.

"No one takes me away from my family," he said darkly. Harry could be seriously hurt for all he knew. If his son was hurt bad it didnt matter if he was the Godfather to Draco, if Harry was hurt Draco would be hurt.

"We are sorry Severus," she said.

He scoffed. He knew she could negotiate for a hostage. Thats a reason why the Dark Lord kept her around. That and he could bed her whenever and Lucius wouldnt stop him. He turned back to Lucius who was getting pale. Fearing that he was going to die.

In all honesty, the old Severus would have killed Lucius. For kidnaping the twins, kidnaping him, and hurting his family. However, he had to think of his sons now. His love. He couldnt murder anyone. Or torture.

Taking a deep sigh, he removed his tightened grip on his old friends throat. He never said a word or responded when they thanked him for sparing their lives or apologizing to him. He simply left their house, summoning his wand on the way out to go back to his love.

********

EDITED/ADDED PART

Severus walked to the end of the road, leaving Malfoy Manor behind him. He wanted to leave the old memories that haunted him as he stepped away from his past. However the memories stuck to him like glue. Lucius searching for the Twins when he was the mastermind behind their kidnapping, Daniel getting killed for searching for his sons before doing the Dark Lords bidding, Lily telling Severus to not let Harry ever find out he was the father. Anger rose from within Severus' body. Anger that he's held in for years. Anger at Lucius, finally able to put a face to who got his best friend killed, who stole his Godsons, whom he was forced to allow to see his Goddaughter. Daniel would have had an aneurysm if he knew his sons were raised by who knows, and Drea was raised half the Malfoy way. 

Half a step later Severus stopped, panting heavily with anger, he turned to the Malfoy house. A bright light glowed from Severus' body. Glowing brighter and whiter with every second, every breath he took. He muttered, "No longer with me, you are stripped from every Prince will and testament, every mention of the name Malfoy will be stripped from my house." With that finished, the light blew and surrounded the house several times before dimming into the sky. At the same time, a sharp pain flowed through his body. In an instant, it was gone.  

He breathed deeply. The turned around and apparated to Hogsmeade where he could make his way back to his family.