CHOI SOOBIN - Ladder to my heart

When you were 12 year old, you have always been the tallest among all of your friends especially Soobin. You and him are best friend since born because both of your parents are best friends.

"Eomma!! Y/n is teasing me!!" Soobin cries to his mother.
"Y/n, what did you do to Soobinnie again?" Your mother scold you.
"I was just holding his toys up high to see if he can reach it" you said without any guilt.
"Y/n keep calling me short too!!" Soobin whine his and your mother.
"But isn't that true?" His mother said making your mother and him dumbfounded while you chuckle at her remarks.
"Eomma!!!!" Soobin pout angrily at his mother for saying that.
"Hahahaha I'm kidding. Our Soobinnie will grow tall just like y/n in few more years." His mother softly pinch his soft cheeks.
"Will I?" His eyes spark at the words tall.
"Yeah right!? I will still be taller that you will be!!" You teasingly measure your height with him while giggling.
"Ahh!!! Y/n is a meanie!" Soobin frustratedly chase after you while you are running while laughing at his cute reaction.

15 years later, both of you are now attending in the same high school and are now 17 years old. You have always been in the same class with him and table might have turn for you both ever since you two were 14 years old.

"Give it back!!" You jump high to reach up to your book.
"No can do" he teasingly stick his tongue at you while laughing at your situation.
"CHOI SOOBIN!" You angrily shout his name and kick his knee making him kneel down infront of you.
"Thank you very much!" You proudly smirk at him after you snatch your book from his grip.
"That is no fair! You kick me!!" Soobin pout.
"You started it!!" You glare at him and continue headed to the library.

Soobin snort at you rude attitude but decided to follow you along to the library. He keep on sticking closely behind you making you feel uncomfortable with his close presence.
"Can you step further from me?!" You annoyingly whisper at him.
"Can you step further from me" he teasingly copied your exact words that earn death glare from you.
"Okay..I will...sheesh" he quickly took few step backwards while putting both his hands inside his trouser pocket.
"What are you searching for anyway?" Soobin ask, also looking around for a book to borrow.
"The continuation of the book I read. It's gonna be here somewhere" you try to look around the lower shelf while Soobin help you scan at the upper shelf.
"Ah! Is this the one?" Soobin reach up to the book that you were searching for.
"YES!! that's the one! " you excitedly whisper with a light jump of excitement.
"Okay then" he said before putting the book in a high shelf that you're unable to reach.

Your smile drop down after he done that. Every excitement cell inside you had vanish in thin air after seeing his cocky smirk appear on his face. You can feel the anger in your body raise up but you tried to control it because you were in the library.

"Soobin...what was that for?" You calmly ask with a clench jaws.
"Nothing. I just feel like wanting to do that" Soobin innocently shrug.
"Okay...well can you please reach the book and give it to me?" You ask.
"Hmm....I can do that but I don't want to" he teasingly said making your frustration raise up even higher.
"Soobin..as a good childhood friend who is taller than me. Can you please reach the book for me. Please?" You try to persuade him once again but he shook his head as a sign of no. 

You are now biting your lower lip in a way to help you control you anger inside. You are at your limit that you can burst out in the library and beat Soobin into plump at the moment. Until you had enough patience after he said something that triggered you.
" so you do acknowledge me as your 'tall' friend? Hmm? Who's the one said she will always be taller than me?" He teasingly said while playfully look around from on top of your head.
"Fine!" You angrily whisper before stomping your way to the librarian ask desk.