Chapter 12

Lucas P.O.V

Ajax suddenly picked me up and threw me onto my bed. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss me. I could tell his wolf was taking over. His eyes were glowing red. I heard him growl as he moved his hands down to my ass. His manhood was at full mast as he stared into my eyes with those blood-red, glowing eyes. "A-ajax!" I moaned lightly, which he approved of. 

"You don't know how badly I wanna be inside of you..." I gulped and whimpered lightly, causing him to sigh. "I-I'm sorry, I let my wolf take control..." His eyes began to return to their regular red. "It's alright..." I pulled his face close to mine and pulled him into a passionate kiss. I slowly reached my hand down and began to stroke him. He let out a light moan through the kiss, and I giggled. 

He broke the kiss and rested his head on my shoulder while I continued to stroke him slowly. I could tell he was enjoying this from the symphony of small moans escaping his mouth. I stared at us and smirked. How could somebody this big become so weak from a simple touch by someone like me? I watched his beautiful manhood as I felt it in my hand. 

He began moaning slightly as he closed his eyes. "Oh my god, I wanna fuck you so badly, right this fucking second..." I saw his toes start to curl, and I flipped him off of me and worked my way down to his throbbing member with my mouth. When I got down there, I took it in and began moving it in and out. I continued going, and slowly his moans got more aggressive. 

After a few seconds, he quickly grabbed my head and shoved it down onto himself as he let out one last moan. His knees kept my head locked into place as he thrust into my mouth. As his body jerked and squirmed around, I felt his seed pouring down my throat again. When it stopped, he slowly let go of me, and I pulled my mouth off and started to cough. He looked at me lustfully as my small body looked like a hot mess. 

I looked at him with his seed on the side of my mouth, and he gestured for me to get up to him. I slowly listened and started moving up his body. He then gripped my member in his hand and began slowly jerking it. I let out a small moan before he folded me, so I was on my back with my ass in the air. I yelped, and he smirked as he looked down at me. "I won't stop until you cum, my love." He then forced his tongue into me, and I gripped the bed sheets as he moved around. I'd never felt this feeling before. It was like an entirely new world had just opened up. I slowly began to rub myself while he rimmed me. I let out a series of moans causing him to get more aggressive.

"Oh my god, Ajax, this feels amazing!!" I let out, and he kept going. I felt myself getting close, and my toes started curling. I started breathing heavily as my member felt like it would explode. Suddenly I felt the most mind-blowing orgasm I've ever felt. I let out a loud moan as my body squirmed from pleasure. My seed shot all over my body. On my stomach, my face and even my hair. However, it didn't end there. The orgasm felt like it came in waves before it finally left. He looked up and smiled at me before sticking his tongue out. "If that's what my tongue can make you feel like, imagine what my dick would do..." I gulped as I looked at his monster. "I'm s-still a bit afraid of it..." He smirked. "It's alright, my Love. I'm prepared to wait as long as you want."

He let go of me, and my body went limp as I lay on the bed, panting heavily. Finally, he got up and looked at my mess of a body. I was covered in cum. My lips were slightly swollen. My member still had seed dripping out of it. I felt like a complete mess. He chuckled before picking me up bridal style and bringing me into the bathroom. "Let's take another shower... this time together." I nodded and cuddled into him. When we got in, he turned on the water and waited for it to get hot. He kept me in his arms as my legs felt like jelly.

"That was the most amazing orgasm I've ever felt..." He nodded and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I can tell... you look like you had a good time." I blushed and looked away. When the water temperature was perfect, he brought us into the shower and slowly set me down, holding onto my waist. I suddenly heard a growl as his manhood pressed against my butt. I gulped, and he rested his head on my shoulder with heavy panting. "Don't worry, my love, I'm not going to do anything to you yet..." I smiled and leaned back into him. "Why don't you clean me up..." He smirked before twisting me around. He grabbed the shampoo and began rubbing it into my wet hair. I closed my eyes as he messaged my scalp. It felt like pure bliss.

Once he rinsed off my hair, he took the body wash and put a generous amount on his hands before sensually rubbing it all over my body. I moaned lightly as he came to my still sensitive member. He growled lowly in my ears, and I quivered with anticipation. "God, I love the little effects I have on you... they make me feel powerful." He slowly pushed himself into me as he sensually rubbed my torso. Next, he worked his way to my nipples and slowly began rubbing and playing with them. I bit my bottom lip and let out a whimper of pleasure. "A-Ajax..." I called his name quietly, and he pulled me even closer. "Yes, little wolf?" I smiled as I heard that nickname. 

"Please, let's j-just get this done with, Big Wolf..."

He chuckled and finished up the rest of my body. I turned toward him and grabbed the shampoo. I poured it onto my hands and slowly massaged his hair as well. He looked like he was enjoying it as his soft moans filled the air. I then grabbed the body wash and began working his body all over, making sure to return the favour and rubbing it as sensually as possible. When I reached his member, I made sure to pay extra attention to that, causing him to let out a few moans. 

I kissed him quickly before pulling us back under the water to rinse off. We closed our eyes, and he placed his hands on my ass, making sure to grip them. I moaned through the kiss as I stiffened up again. I broke the kiss and quickly turned off the water. "Aw, baby, it was just getting good!" he pouted, and I smiled. "You'll have to wait until tomorrow night, maybe." He smirked in approval and smacked my ass as I got out of the shower. I let out an audible yelp, and he started laughing. I quickly turned toward him and smirked before pushing him against the wall. "You wanna smack my ass?" I promptly stood on my tip toes and kissed him, making sure to force my tongue into his mouth. "You don't know how you look right now..." I broke the kiss and whispered. He nodded and smiled. "Let's get ready to go before this goes any further." We slowly walked out of the bathroom, Ajax put on his clothes, and I also put on the clothes he brought.

I looked in the mirror at the outfit he had brought for me. It was a pair of athletic shorts, a black, long shirt that was too long for me, and finally another sweater, but this time it was grey and felt super soft. But the best part was that it had an intense smell of him. I smiled as I cuddled into the clothes. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked. "You look and smell beautiful..." I quickly put on some deodorant and then tossed it to him, which he then put on as well before throwing it onto my bed. I felt empowered and ready to meet his parents. If I could make their son moan in pleasure, I could handle a night there.

If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote and a comment! It means the world to me and will help my book get seen! :D I Love you guys!!