Chapter 16

Lucas P.O.V

I made my way towards the lake with my heart deep in my stomach. The overwhelming anxious feeling clouded me as I made every step closer. I felt like I couldn't see, but when I finally got there, my vision and body pieced itself back together. I looked around at the beautiful area. Lights were stung through the trees, glistening through the reflection of the water.

"Hello, little wolf." Ajax stood up and walked towards me. I smiled and ran to hug him.

He caught me in his arms, and we embraced each other. "Looks like it worked!" He smirked, and I giggled. He let me down, and we walked over to the plaid blanket spread on the ground with only a wicker basket on it. In the basket were 2 cups and a bottle of wine.

When we sat down, I smirked at him. "You just want me to get drunk, so I lose my better judgment, don't you?" He chuckled before pulling me closer to him. "Your better judgment left the moment you got here."

He leaned in and kissed me, and I started kissing him back. He slowly extended his arm under my shirt and up to my nipples. I let out a soft whimper as he began playing with my body. "A-Ajax..." He continued as he removed my shirt. "Repeat my name, little wolf..."

I bit my bottom lip to prevent a quiver from rocking it. I knew that there was only one thing on Ajax's mind right now, and it was me.

I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his neck as he slid his other hand down towards my hips. I wrapped my arms around his torso and continued kissing his neck, letting him know I wanted him.

"Heh, you don't want to wait until you go into heat?" Ajax chuckled, and I stopped kissing his neck. "Of course, I just want to savour this moment we're in." I nuzzled my head into his neck and rested my cheek on his chest.

We sat there for what felt like an eternity in each other's loving embrace.

It wasn't long until I felt a slight pain forming in my stomach. "A-Ajax." He let go of me and laid me down on the blanket. I began stirring as the pain got worse. "It's alright, little wolf. I'll make you feel better..." He placed himself between my legs and leaned down, pulling me into a heated kiss.

I let out a small moan through the kiss as he pressed himself closer to me. He slowly trailed the kisses from my mouth down to my chest. He began kissing and playing with my nipples, causing pleasure to shoot through my body. "B-big wolf, please make the pain go away..."

I could see a change go through Ajax as he chuckled. When he looked at me, his eyes had turned a darker red, and he gripped my hips. He started sliding my shorts down before sliding his down as well. He then kissed me once more before lifting my lower body to be resting on his. I could feel his engorged manhood just yearning to enter me.

"Are you sure about this little wolf..."

I nodded and whimpered as the pain intensified.

He pulled out a bottle of lube and slathered it on his manhood, completely covering it. I braced as I knew what was to come next.

Slowly he began sliding into me, causing me to moan in discomfort. "It's ok little wolf; I promise it will feel better." I nodded as he continued going into me. He pushed further in until he hit a spot that sent a bolt of pleasure through me.

"A-ah!" I let out as he smirked. He lowered his torso to mine and smashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back as he began thrusting.

A symphony of moans left my mouth as he slowly thrust into me. I felt his dominant aura engulf me as I let my cries of pleasure sail through the night air. He slowly picked up speed as he pushed in and out of me. "O-oh my god, you feel so amazing..." Ajax let out before he went back to kissing me.

Jolts of pleasure coursed through my body as he filled me with his manhood. I knew I wouldn't last long.

I began stroking myself as he went in and out, causing my cock to pulsate intensely. "A-Ajax, I'm gonna cum!" I let out as he picked up his speed. "Cum for me, little wolf. I want to feel your body pulsate with pleasure." My moans began picking up as I rubbed myself faster. I then felt my cock tingling. I loudly moaned as I shot my seed all over my stomach.

The orgasm was so intense my body squirmed as Ajax continued pounding into me. "Oh god, little wolf, I'm not going to last much longer!" he moaned. "I-I'm ready, big wolf!" He then let out a possessive growl as he picked up speed. He lowered his head to my neck and bit into it as he shot his load into me. I let out a massive moan as he filled me up, and his venom coursed through my body. He then let go of my neck and cleaned the wound, ensuring it stayed inside me for as long as possible.

He began kissing my neck as the remnants of his seed poured into me. I lay there panting as he slowly pulled himself out of me. The pain had gone away, and I looked at my mate, who sat on his knees with a smile. "A-Ajax, that was amazing," I said with every ounce of energy drained from me. He chuckled and lay beside me. "Yeah, it was freaking awesome!" He then pulled me into a kiss and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, little wolf."

"I love you too, big wolf."