Chapter 15

Ajax P.O.V

I sat on my mate's bed as he put on his clothes. I watched lustfully as his luxurious figure pulled me in and kidnapped my attention.

"So, have you by chance given any thought to what our plan is tonight?" I asked as I remained fixated on his body.

He tensed up as he went to put on his shirt. "I-I don't know..." I smiled and got up to comfort him. "I promise, if you allow me to mate with you tonight, I'll take it slow, and you'll be opened to a new world of pleasure..." I slowly cupped his cheek in my hand, and he cuddled into it. "A-alright... but I want to go somewhere special." My face lit up, and I nodded.

"I completely understand! You don't need to worry about a thing. I'll be back in 4 hours before you go into heat." I smiled before giving him a quick kiss and running out of the house. I plan to get some of the pack members to help and set up our special spot by the small lake. I'll set up a blanket, some lights hanging from the trees, pack us some dinner and much more!

When I returned to the pack house, I saw Tristan on the front step, held by Jackson. I smirked at them, and Jackson smirked back while Tristan looked away, embarrassed. "So much for telling him you weren't ready." I laughed, as did Jackson. Tristan groaned and cuddled into his mate. "Yeah, yeah. It's not my fault. This horn dog wouldn't take no for an answer." Jackson nodded. "I made sure he knew who was in charge in this relationship..." Jackson growled lowly while looking at Tristan's mark with a happy face.

"Well, I need your help. It's finally happening tonight." Jackson and Tristan gasped before smiling and getting up. "Holy shit! It's about time!" I smirked as I pictured the evening. "Now, I require both of you guys to help. Gather three pack members and go to the lake at the far side of pack territory. I want you guys to bring lights and hang them in the trees there. Make sure you bring a battery of some sort to power them all. Also, bring some blankets and make pillows to make sure the scene is perfect." They nodded and went off to grab some pack members.

I smiled as I entered the house. My mother looked over and raised her eyebrow. "Where's Lucas?" I grinned before turning to her. "He's at home while I prepare." My father coughed and looked up. "Prepare for what?"

I smirked. "He's ready." They both perked up and smiled before coming over to hug me. "Oh my god, the day is finally upon us. You'll take over when you guys seal the bond as Alpha, my son!" My father hugged me as my mother followed suit.

"You better not hurt him. I don't care that you're my son. He's small and not as strong as you are. You need to take it slowly and let him lead." I sighed. "Don't worry, mom, I've already promised him that." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Now, get upstairs and get ready. You smell like mud and desperation." My eyes went wide as my father and mother started laughing.

When I got upstairs, I started looking through my closet. I wanted to find something that was me. I've never really been one for fashion or formal attire. I've always been a shorts and muscle shirts kind of guy.

I settled on black athletic shorts and a black t-shirt. I rushed into my bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I turned on the water, and once it got warm, I got in. I stood there momentarily and thought about what it would be like tonight. My manhood began growing as the image of Lucus's fragile body came into my mind. All I could think about was him. It was as if he burrowed into my mind and settled in. 

When I finished my shower, I stepped out and stood in front of the mirror. Excitement washed over my face as I smiled. I quickly grabbed my towel and dried off before putting on my clothes, deodorant and brushing my teeth. Finally, I looked at my appearance in the mirror. My muscles were showing in all the right places. I knew that one look at me, and my mate wouldn't be able to resist me, but I also knew it was the other way around. I will try my hardest to control myself, but I have all this bottled-up sexual energy I want to release tonight. I've been dreaming of mating him since the day I met him, and now, he's finally agreed!

I walked out of my bathroom and looked at the clock on my bed. These next few hours were going to feel like years.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lucas P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt nervous and excited at the same time. The two emotions were aggressively fighting throughout my body.

I managed to work up a smile and walk out of my bathroom. I walked upstairs and saw my mother sitting at the table. She looked at me and smiled. "Oh my god. You look beautiful." I was wearing a pair of blue shorts and my mate's sweater. I had my white hair combed to the side and the rings practically glued to my fingers. 

"I know you're nervous about tonight, and remember, if you decide you still aren't ready, you don't need to go through with it. He'll understand." I nodded and smiled nervously. "I-I think I am ready... but I'm mainly nervous about becoming the luna of his pack..." She giggled. "It's a great honour, my son, and you'll be amazing. Now, you should probably be off. You don't want to keep your mate waiting." I smiled and hugged her before running towards the door. "Love you, mom!" She smiled. "Love you too!" I ran out the door and started making my way toward the lake. The sun was setting, and I had to hurry, or I risked getting into my heat before getting there.

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a vote and comment if you want to see more of these two bound lovers! :D It means a lot, and it motivates me!