Jackson and Tristan Extras - 18+

(This chapter is unedited (except for grammatical mistakes)

Tristan P.O.V

I slowly walked through the hallway to my mate's room. I opened the door and saw him lying sensually on his bed when I got there. "I knew you'd come back, my love..." He growled, and I gulped before stepping into the room. I closed the door behind me and walked toward him. "I-I" He got up and walked towards me. "I know why you came back..." He then picked me up, and I yelped, causing him to smirk. He threw me onto the bed and got on top of me. "J-Jackson!" I let out as he growled. "I want to take you right here and now..." I whimpered and nodded, and he closed the space between our lips. I felt myself submit to him as he took control. We began stripping down, and he growled in approval once we were entirely naked. "I've had a crush on you since we were kids..." I gasped lightly. "B-but, I thought y-you were straight?" He shook his head. "I've never been straight, my love..." He then attacked my lips with his and pulled me into an aggressive kiss. 

I whimpered as he pressed himself into me. "Now, be a good wolf and turn around for me..." I nodded and turned around so I was on my stomach. He growled as he aggressively gripped my butt. "Man, you don't know how often I've wanted to fuck this thing raw..." I nervously dug my head into the blanket. I then heard a bottle opening before a cold liquid touched my hole. I let out a small whimper before he lightly grazed his fingers around my hole. 

"You're mine tonight..." He slowly whispered before lightly inserting his finger into me. I let out a small moan as he began stretching me out. "J-Jackson!" I bit my bottom lip and heard him chuckle. After he had stretched me out, I felt something big pressing against my hole. "Buckle up... I've been dreaming of this day for years." He then roughly inserted himself into me, causing me to moan loudly. He began thrusting in and out, letting out small moans. 

He quickly pulled out and flipped me over before inserting himself again. His eyes fixed on my body as he claimed me as his own. I let out a symphony of moans which caused him to smirk. "Yes, baby, moan for me... let me hear your angelic voice as I fill it with pleasure..." He then began picking up speed and rubbing my manhood. As pleasure shot up and down my body like an arrow, I started squirming. "J-Jackson, slow down!" I let out while biting my bottom lip, but he only laughed. "You want me to slow down? Well, how bout I go even faster then!" He lifted my butt and began pounding it with all of his strength. I felt him hit a particular spot that caused me to let out a loud moan. He smirked before readjusting himself, and he began hitting the place repeatedly. 

I felt myself squirming around as he remained fixated on my floundering body. "Are you ready for my seed, my love!" I moaned out as I nodded. He grabbed and lifted me, so I straddled his lap while he fucked me senselessly. "G-get ready!" I bit my bottom lip as I prepared myself. He pulled my torso down and sunk his teeth into my neck with one final thrust. I let out a loud moan as I felt his venom and seed entering me at once. My load shot out over his chest, too much to bear. 

Afterwards, he removed his teeth from my neck, and I flopped down, burying my head into his neck. He cuddled into me and let out a sigh of relief. "Oh my god, I've been holding that in for days..." He slowly moved me up so he could pull out of me. When he did, his satisfied manhood flopped out onto his stomach. I looked at his bulging muscles as every inch of his body settled with satisfaction. I then looked at my body. It looked like a hot mess. My muscles felt weak, and I decided to relax into him.

"A-about what you s-said earlier... have you had a crush on me since we were young?" He smirked before lightly rubbing my back. "Yes, I remember that day when you began training... you looked scared, but you instantly changed your mood when you saw me. You ran up to me and smiled before hugging me, and I felt a warm feeling shoot through my body. From that day on, I couldn't stop thinking about you as I watched you build your strength and grow."

I smiled and nuzzled into his neck. "I've always felt the same way, but my wolf always felt like I would be the dominant one." He then snickered and kissed my cheek. "Oh please, your wolf is as submissive as they come." I giggled lightly as I felt his warmth engulfing my body. 

"Now, let's take a shower... I do enjoy seeing my cum on you. First, however, we'll need to remove the evidence so you don't feel embarrassed, my love..." I nodded, and he picked me up, carrying us into the ensuite bathroom and closing the door behind us. This was going to be a rough few days...

Wow! Jackson sure made Tristan submit in a matter of seconds. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°,)

If you enjoyed this little extra bit, please comment and vote :D! Love you, guys!