Thirteen

Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen

Contains smut, read at your own risk.

Henry continued guiding me to a box room that is down various corridors, this place couldn't be any bigger, I knew if it were me by myself I would certainly get lost.

Finally I saw it, a room that looked closed off to the entire party occurring downstairs, a room that nobody would think about going in to because of how much luxury this place had to offer, a room that seemed like it was made just to have naughty encounters in.

My inner vixen sparked up thinking about what me and Henry was going to do, how I was about to give in to all these emotions building up since I first laid my eyes on him. I was ready to give in to my temptation.

I normally would be guilt ridden thinking about this even a mere week ago because of Tom, but knowing how impossible our relationship seemed to be I couldn't keep torturing myself from having some fun, me Melanie Ainsley is all about having fun, letting go and taking life as it comes.

I respected that Tom wanted space, I will still give him space and if things can workout in the future by all means I would run into his arms immediately, but right now. All I could think about was Henry, what it's going to feel like to let him have his way with me.

Henry grabbed me harshly, pushing me into the box room after carefully inspecting if anyone was near. The fact we were in a public place made this all more exciting and ran adrenaline ripples down my spine.

"I can't wait to do this" Henry breathed, his eyes burrowing into mine with such anticipation that it made goosebumps rise up on my skin.

I was yet again, pushed against a wall though this time there was no prying eyes and this got me so excited, I could finally let him do whatever he pleased.

"This dress has got me so worked up since I first saw you in it, you are one naughty girl. You did this on purpose didn't you?" Henry purred, his lips grazing my earlobe as he began to leave pepper kisses down my neck.

A low moan escaped my lips as he began to bite lightly at my skin, creating little nipping sensations through my body that mixed with the pleasure I was experiencing. This fire was now unable to be put out, I needed Henry.

Toying with his blouse I began to run my hand down his chest, meeting at the buckle of his belt, That belt I imagined earlier doing despicable things to me. The very thought made me get even more turned on.

My free hand then reached for his hair, grabbing it and pulling it so he was now closer towards me and his body now almost completely flush with mine.

Henry let out a moan as I continued to pull him closer, his groin now pressing into me with one of my legs wrapped around his hip. "H-Henry I can't believe this is happening" I spoke just above a whisper. My eyes meeting contact with those blue orbs, that were pleading him to just fuck me.