W/N

Anneyeong! I'm unique and welcome to another story of mine!

RATDMV or Reincarnated as the disgrace marchioness villainess is born due to my boredness, Its a Reincarnation or transmigration type of story so expect it to be cliché at some part. I'm not a professional writer that's why expect wrong grammar, wrong spelling, Error and such. And don't expect to much to my story because I'm still a rookie and not that pro in writing so yeah.

And also my story Is pure fictional so if there are Characters, names, events, places that are similar to a living or death, its just purely coincidence. If there are some stories that you have read and that its similar to this story then its just also purely coincidence.

Plagiarism is a crime
All rights reserve
Original story of mine, me and I, UniqueEx-Girlfriend so don't try to copy it and take all the credits thank you.

PS. If this kind of story isn't your taste then please do exit this story tinks.

(Edit October/22: I would like to publish it now since Love to reality is already coming to an end, I would like to start with this story since I've been fond with reincarnation and transmigration since before. So I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you to my new story that has been in my draft with no chapters. And please do expect slow update since I'm very busy and my exam is coming. Gusto ko lang talaga sya ma publish kasi gusto ko na sya simulan pag tapos kona ang LTR. That's all thank you, and enjoy reading this.)
~~~~~~~
Story started: July/2/22
Story published: October/22/22
Story ended: (unknown)