Prologue

Lyrical Elian Rimain, A 20 Years old Collage Student. Lyrical is known to be sassy, Carefree, Jolly but sometimes bitchy. Lyrical loves Reading Novels in any kind, but there was one story that she was grown attach with.

'Solez' is the title of that novel. It is a story of A Woman who is an Independent daughter of a Duke, Name Solez. Solez is a independent, Smart, and a Jolly woman. Which made the five Male lead attracted to her. And just like in any typical Romance Story there would always be a Villain.

Lyryvy Eliott Zival, An independent Marchioness at a very young age of twenty. Marchioness Lyryvy Is known to be the first Woman who became an Marchioness without a Husband (or a Marquess in other words). But unfortunately, Marchioness lyryvy is the vallainess to the novel.

The Marchioness is very much head over heals To one of the male leads Name Devin Iren Aizbhel also known as the Emperor Of Quizin Empire Of east.

And When the Marchioness got the news of the engagement of Solez and Devin, Marchioness Lyry got jealous and Enraged and plan to kill Solez at the night of Devin and Solez Engagement party. But just like in any kind of novel the villainess Failed in killing the female lead.

Devin knowing it and the other male leads what happen to solez, had brutally tortured the Marchioness Lyryvy by taking turns after Getting her killed in a most despicable way.

And that was the end of Marchioness lyry, And just like in any kind of stories the Novel ended up in having a happily ever after.

Lyrical who read the said novel got attach to the villainess Marchioness lyry. And thought that the villainess doesn't deserve that kind of death.

Lyrical upset at the marchioness Villainess Death went out and buy some foods to mourn with.

But something unexpected happen, which led her to a world that she thought only exist in books.

"Did I just been Reincarnated As the Disgrace Marchioness Villainess?!"
- Lyrical Elian Rimain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

꧁Welcome and Please do Enjoy꧂
Reading the 'Reincarnated As the ꧁Disgrace Marchioness Villainess'꧂