CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: POWER

Lyryvy POV.

As Lady Queen continue to cry I decided to sit at my previous spot just to be with her while she's crying.

Kumbaga moral support ako, e.he.he.he (^_^)

Habang naka upo ako sa sofa at walang ginagawa my mind started to wander elsewhere.

I remembered what Lady Queen have said about powers.

Well this world, Everzaile, is known for the world of magic. Yes there are kingdoms with no magic, but most of the kingdoms Hold a magic.

And Oldaffya (the name of the Island where I am in.) is the biggest island and known for where the strongest Elementalist, magician etc. Come from.

Since Oldaffya is a big Island, it was separated into four contenent. Which is the Kingdom of East, where the magicians come from and where I live. Kingdom of west, where Witch and Witches live. Kingdom of North where shape shifters live. And the kingdom of South, where Elementalist Live. But the Elementalist where long gone, so the kingdom of South is also known as the fallen kingdom of elements.

I don't know what happen to the South kingdom, it was not mention in the book and it was not also in the Marchioness memories. I've tried searching by reading books to what really happen in the South and why the Elementalist go extinct but it was not stated in any kind of book.

As if that kind of accident never happen...

the kingdom of South is not like how it was before. Before, the grass land of that kingdom were very green and very lively because of the nature Elementalist, and also, the kingdom is very lively every night or day because of all the people of the other Kingdoms that goes to the South kingdom because of how beautiful the surrounding is and how it is a perfect place to pass the time.

But now the grass of that kingdom is very much dead, every day or night the kingdom is quiet, and plus the fact that the elementalist have gone astray, a never ending Snow have occurred to the kingdom.

And it was the work of their Emperor who hold the element of Ice. Their emperor Grief for the death of his people, that he unconsciously have started a never ending snow.

So aside from being the fallen kingdom of elements. That kingdom is also known today as the ice Kingdom.

And what Lady Queen have told me earlier have something to do with the reasons why the Marchioness is a Disgrace.

Aside from being accuse of being a Whore, a war freak, a bitch, a desperate Woman. The Marchioness is also known to be powerless.

And that makes the Marchioness a Disgrace. Because of all the ancestors of the Zival Family have powers, healing powers to be exact. but when it came to the generation of the Marchioness, unfortunately she doesn't have any power.

Which is why she is also known as the curse Woman. Why curse? Its because The people believe if you are powerless it means you have been punish by the gods or have been curse by them.

But nevertheless, it didn't really affect the Marchioness reputation since in the first place the Marchioness doesn't have a reputation to protect since she's a very bad person When she was still alive.

And speaking of the marchioness, what did happen to her when I have entered her body? Hmm....

But anyways, there are Five category of being a magician, first is a healing magician. It's a magician who heals things, like plants, pets, and even humans. And that kind of power Zival Family Specialist. They were known to be the most powerful healer in East, but then as the time pass by, one by one the Zival members slowly Bid their good bye to the world. And plus the tragedy that the Marchioness Parents have been which led them to bid their good byes also, leaving the Marchioness who is powerless.

Second is Warrior magician, this magicians are buff and strong and perfect for war, which is why they are called as warrior magicians.

Third is The water Magician, not like the Water elementalist. The water magicians power have limits, if he/she use her/his magic to the extent, he/she have to wait a week to recover. Not like the elementalist that can restore there magic by healing.

Fourth is the Light Magician, this magicians specialist the magic of light. They are the pure and kind magicians and according to the Marchioness memories she already have encountered a white magicians, and they  are really quite friendly and pure even though the Marchioness is already being rude to them.

Fifth is the black Magician, this magicians were the rebel magician that specialist the dark magic. Which is a dangerous Magic to hold.

Magic are cool, and I really want to learn how to wield one but...

The Marchioness is powerless. (T_T)

I just sigh at napanguso na lang sa dahilan na hindi ko talaga mararanasan ang pagsasanay ng pag kakaroon ng magic.

Butler kerdel have magic, Ivy have magic also, and her son is not yet in the right age but I know herculean have magic too.

I mean most of the people here in the Zival household have power, except for me and my sons. Well it's acceptable that my sons doesn't have power because they are not yet in the right age for their power to come out.

The right age of a Person to have a power is around 16 years old. But my babies are just still babies and it's still very far years to know if they have powers or they are just like me who doesn't have any.

I was brought back to my reverie when I notice that the crying have stop but I do hear some sniffles so I look at lady Queen and saw her awful state.

Her make up have been a mess because of how much she have cried and she also have runy Nose that I can't help but to cringe my nose because of her State.

After many minutes lady Queen have successfully calm down and now she is wiping her dry tears on her face.

"I know I look awful right now but..." she said and look at me in the eye. "I just want to say that I'm sorry." she said which widen my eyes because of her sudden apology.

I did not know what to say that's why I kept my mouth close and just look at her.

Lady Queen look at me suddenly as the second batch of tears started running down her face again as she mumbled again and again the word;

"I'm Sorry Lyry"

______________________________
Chapter Twenty Two Completed

W/N: official na magiging kalutang lutang na talaga ang mga chapters oo, ina antok na ako tas may na pansin rin ako kanina nong hinahanap ko na if na mention ko na ba ang name ng World at ng Island where si lyryvy nag Sta-stay.

I notice that one of the chapters which is the chapter entitled 'Adapted', have mention that the Marchioness have a friend that she have ignored for a reason. At eto naman ako si lutang at makalimutan ay gumawa ng chapter entitled naomi at Di ko ginawa na parang nag tatampo o galit si Naomi kay lyryvy dahil sa pag Di pansin nito sa kanya over the years.

Nag pro-problema na ako kanina Kung pano ko sya masolba, pero tinatamad naman ako na gumawa ulit ng bago kaya may inadd lang ako ng mga words na hindi ko alam if nakakatulong ba or hindi. So if babalik kayo sa chapter entitled 'Naomi' their are words that I've added na Di niyo nakita before nong binasa niyo sya.

Yon lang love lots and happy reading!

Ps. Only manage to make FOUR chapters. Na busy at nag ka problema rin. Bawi na lang ako next Saturday or Sunday update. 😆

-Unique
#babawisanextsaturdayorsunday
#Lutang
#hindimahiligmagbasangsarilingstorykayadiawarekunganoangpangalanngLugarkungnasaantumitiraangbida
#nahihilonalutangperosigeparinsapagtypengchapter
#Hindinaalamkungtamabaangkalabasanngstory
#hindialamkungnakakalutangangchapternato