CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE MARCHIONESS PAST 2

W/N: in this chapter you'll know the Original Marchioness Past and what happen to her parents, well clues on what happen to her parents to be exact. And the past between Devin and Lyryvy.

Ps. This is the Original Lyryvy's POV, I repeat The original Lyryvy's POV!!! Not lyrical but lyryvy!!

- Unique
_______________________________________________

Marchioness Lyryvy POV. (the Original Marchioness POV.)

I remember it like it was just yesterday, when I first open my eyes to see the world.

A beautiful Lady have come in my view, with her Black Hair and emerald green eyes. She looks back at me with adoration.

Beside the beautiful lady was a Man with grey hair and eyes. I see them talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying.

The lady reach out her hands towards me, and I couldn't help but to reciprocate that action as I lift my arms towards her while smiling.

I saw how she chuckles and pick me up as she started to sway which made me feel sleepy.

I felt two kiss in my forehead till I fell asleep.

(5 years Old Lyryvy.....) ~~~~~~~~~~~

I frown as I was Grounded for ruining mother's garden.

Couldn't help it though, because all of that colorful flowers is just irritating to see which Is why I cut all of it.

But then, maybe cutting that flowers wasn't worth it as I've recieve an earful of scolding from my father and mother.

Then now mother is upset with me and father Grounded me because of what I've done.

I pout and thought of a plan to make up with mother.

(8 Years old Lyryvy, before the tragedy happen)

Tommorow is my birthday! And I'm quite excited about it because im turning 9 tommorow!

Tommorow I'll be a big girl now, but still mama said that I'm her's and father's baby forever even if I get old and wrinkly.

"Lyryvy! Come my dear, madam Dley is waiting in the art room." I heard mother's voice said outside of my room which Is why I stop what ever I was doing as I happily skip towards the door before opening it.

Mom was there in the doorstep of my room door as she waits for me to go outside. Which I did as I walk first excited to see the dress that madam dley have made.

I excitedly run downstairs but in the middle of running someone suddenly carried me and I soon realised that it was father.

Father glared at me as he scold me that running is dangerous which I pout at, but still said sorry to my father.

In minutes mom was already at the side of father as she laughs at my pouting face and pinch my cheeks which I grimaced as I felt pain in her pinch.

"Aww, Aww, mama stop~" I said as I try to get her hands off my cheeks.

Mom laugh but still she let's go as we, together with my father who is carrying me, descended down the stairs.

When we were at the bottom floor I was surprise as I saw the royal family together with one of my best friend, the prince. Devin.

"Papa, down." I said to my father which he obliged as he put me down gently.

When I was standing with my two feets I immediately run towards Devin and hug him.