CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: THE ECLIV PARTY ACCIDENT

Lyryvy POV.

Well that visit to Versil (the Original Marchioness personal maid) help me figure out what was the Marchioness agenda before she got pregnant with the five.

Here are the list of what her agenda was before she found out she got pregnant.

° first she Partied a lot
° second, she's stalking the Emperor of East
° third, she's busy making solez life a living hell
° four, she attendent a specific Birthday party of the daughter of a general

In those four agenda of the Marchioness, only one of them Versil emphasize, maybe the cause of the Marchioness sudden pregnancy.

And that is the fourth agenda, since Versil is the Marchioness personal maid before. She's always been with the Marchioness everywhere the Marchioness go before.

So, when the ecliv couple invited the Marchioness for there daughter's birthday. The Marchioness immediately accepted it since she never miss not once a party.

And ofcourse, the Marchioness wouldn't want to miss it. Since the Marchioness is quite greedy for power

Because in party's, that's where all the nobles gather to mingle and create a connection with powerful family.

Okay, back to the topic I was saying. Since Versil is the Marchioness personal maid, it's expected that she was with the Marchioness at that party.

Versil told us that the Marchioness is normally mingling with the other nobles even though the nobles don't want to mingle with her. In short she is just in her normal evening embarrassing herself.

Versil said that while she is keeping her eyes at the Marchioness, the Marchioness drank a lot of wine which cause for her to get drunk.

She said that the Marchioness cause a commotion in that party which made Versil to literary drag the Marchioness out of that house to prevent the Marchioness to embarrassed herself even more.

But when she successfully got the Marchioness out of that house, ay lumingon lang raw sya saglit to catch her breath. At pag lingon niya sa Marchioness wala na raw ito sa tabi niya.

Hinanap niya raw ang Marchioness, but with no luck, ay umuwi na lang sya kasi baka umuna na ang Marchioness sakanya since hindi naman niya nakita ang carriage na sinakyan nila papunta sa party raw.

But when she got back to the Zival Manor, the Marchioness wasn't there. And she got worried knowing it.

While the other servant is celebrating for the missing Marchioness since they really don't like her attitude.

Versil also told us that she didn't sleep that night and keep on waiting at the Marchioness at the doorstep of the Manor.

Until, morning came and the Marchioness came back one piece, ngunit dinescribe ito ni Versil na naka tulala lamang ang Marchioness habang naglalakad ito papasok ng Manor.

Sabi pa nga niya na the Marchioness was usually quiet that day, na nag pakaba sa ibang servant.

Until pinatawag raw sya nito sa opisina ng Marchioness at harap harapang tinanggal ito ng trabaho. Saying that she didn't do her duty right as her personal maid.

Ofcourse Versil said that she was hurt, since she started working for the Marchioness since she was little.

But she couldn't do anything, so she pack up and left the Manor.

Yon lang namn sinabi ni Versil nong tinanong ko sya kanina. Nag taka nga sya bat ko raw sya tinatanong kasi expected na alam ko ang nangyayari sakin.

Pero nagsinungaling ako at sinabi na may amnesia ako upang di na ito mag question.

Pero nong sinabi ko rin iyon ay umiyak si Versil at nagpatawad saakin at sinasabi na Di dapat niya akong iniwan, na Di dapat niya sana tinanggap ang pag tanggal sa kanya ng Marchioness sa trabaho.

Which surprise me to know that there are still people who truly love the Marchioness just the way she is.

Versil was an old lady in her 50's maybe, she is living in a tiny house which in my first life we call bahay kubo.

Because of pity that I am feeling in my heart, I suggested Versil to come with me at the Manor. And other than pity, Versil knows the Marchioness best, so I could ask her what the Marchioness is like when she was sti serving her as her maid, and plus. She looks like my grandmother at my first life.

Versil declined my suggestion, but I was persistent so she gave in. And now we are in
The carriage. Vinres as our coachman, who is driving the carriage.

After a long drive back to the Manor, we finally arrive at our destination.

Vinres open the door at my side and help me to get off the carriage by helding my hand which made my heart beat.

After he was done helping me, he also help Versil to get down.

The three of us walk inside the Manor, the servant and butler greet me and they were shock to see versil tailing behide my back.

I stop from my track when i heard little footstep who is coming down the stairs.

And not so long after, I saw my five babies running down the stairs  while at there back Ivy  is also running, but scolding my sons.

When there feet reach the ground, they immediately run towards me but then stop at there tracks when they saw me raising my  eye brow.

"oppss" the five said

"didn't I told you to do not run at the stairs? What if you guys trip and fall? Do you want to see mommy cry?" I said slightly guilt tripping them

My sons lips quiver as they pout and water is also building up at there eyes as they look at me pleadingly and apologised in unison.

"were sowwy"

"apology accepted, now hush and hug your mommy" I said and crouch down as I stretch my arms wide.

They walk towards me then hug me tight which I also hug them back.

I heard them sniffle which made me chuckle and hush them.

After we were done embracing, ay kumalas na kami sa yakap at humarap na ako kila vinres and versil, versil look shock to see the five which made me smile.

"grandmother Versil, this are my sons, Helion, kivel, sin, denwell and eclipse" I said as my sons position them selves at my side.

"sons, say hello to grandmother versil" I said which my sons obliged as they shyly wave there hands at versil and saying hello in there quietest voice. Which made me cooed at them.

Versil is still shock, until she fell to the ground unconscious.

I gasp and immediately came to Her side.
Tinapik tapik ko ang mukha niya, with no response.

Pumunta sa tabi ko si Ivy at sinabi na may tinawag na raw syang doctor, its better na ilagay na lang raw namin muna si grandma sa isang guest room which I agree and made Vinres carry the old lady since kaya naman niya ata iyon.

__________________________
Chapter twenty Nine completed

Sawadee khab, I'm back~ ghinost koba kayo? I'm super sorry. Na writers block si me, at now lang naka pag gawa ng chapter twenty nine. Super sorry talaga, and heads up ko lang na baka matatagalan na naman ang next chapter, still, Saturday or Sunday man parin ako mag u-upload. Walang changes sa day of uploads. Yong lang naman.

Ps. Isang chapter lang nakaya ko, Kasi I'm busy reading and watching to find inspiration to write, since super na mental block ako.

-Unique