CHAPTER ELEVEN: A NEW VILLAIN?

Lyryvy POV.

After Ivy accompanied me to my room, I immediately change my dress and do my bussines about my blood that is dripping between my thigh.

After that, I was left alone with noting to do. Wala pa akong gana bumalik sa playroom kasi sumakit ang tyan ko bigla. Atsaka nandon naman si Ivy eh, I know na bumalik si Ivy sa playroom ng mga anak ko, kaya Its my advantage to have my alone time for a while and let Ivy entertain my kids for a bit.

Now that I'm alone, I'm thinking of that event yesterday. While fighting that ninjas yesterday, something caught my attention which caught me off guard.

In one of the tree's I saw a silhouette of a Person. I don't know if I'm hallucinating that time, but when I got to see its face for a bit because of the sun's light ay nalaman ko na hindi ako nag ha-hallucinate.

It was truly a person, a Boy that is about maybe 14 or 15? wearing a very fancy suit and a weird Seal that I have not yet encountered or been seen.

Base on his style and posture I sure as hell know that his from some kind of High status and with his foreign Seal, I assume that he's from not here, but from another Empire that I'm unknown about.

I have not yet explored this new world of mine. So I don't know if how many empires or kingdoms there is that I have not yet seen.

And also, as far as I know. He was not mention to the book, if ever that he was mention ay baka ma kilala ko sya agad. But no, he's really new which is quite weird.

But then remembering that I've just basically avoided my death maybe this is the changes that I'm waiting.

But something is telling me that something more is still gonna happen. Something that I won't expected to happen.

Hmm, but it's still a mystery to me as to what that young boy is doing there, in that time and place.

Pero may napansin rin ako non sakanya.

He was like as if holding some strings as he pull and tug something that can't be seen by the naked eyes. Atsaka he's really weird, Kasi imbes na ma takot na may gulo na nangyayari sa paligid niya ay nanood lamang sya with interest habang busy parin sa pag hila ng Kung ano sa hangin.

I'm suspicious about that boy, I know that he is not an ordinary boy, and I know that he can't be trusted. And I also know that he is the reason why the sudden appearance of the black knights. I've just realized it now that I'm alone. Mas nakakapag isip ako ng mag isa lamang ako.

But the question is, why and what is his reason for doing that? As far as I know I did not do anything to him nor to his family.

as I recall to the Marchioness memories, neither did She encounter that kind of weird seal, nor did she anger someone wearing that kind of seal.

Hmm, it's strange, very strange. And I really have to find out what's that boy's business with me and Ivy.

I sigh and just shook all the thoughts that I'm thinking and decided to go back to the playroom when the pain in my belly subside.

I got up from my bed and get out From my room. As I was walking back towards the playroom ay nadaanan ko si Butler Kerdel, he was standing at the side of a big window beside a statue.

Nakita ko na nag babasa si butler Kerdel ng dyaryo habang nakakunot ang kanyang noo na para bang may nabasa syang Di nakakatuwa.

Butler Kerdel is in his 50's now, but he still have a posture and elegance of a butler in his 20's. Which is why looking at him with a frown on his forehead is so not him.