CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: THE MARCHIONESS PAST 1

Lyryvy POV.

"its very unpleasant to meet you two again" I said with my very sweet voice as I entered the living room.

The two Man said nothing, they just sat there at the sofa and look at me blankly. My lips twinch and my knuckles is pretty much aching to punch this two but I need to not let them show that they are pretty much getting on my nerves, just because.

I sat in front of them and I felt deja vu because of our settings. It's just like last time when they visited me. But that last visit didn't pretty much go well.

Devin was about to talk, but then the door to the living room open.

There, enter Hyacinth. The Great Big White Tiger of Zival Household.

I saw how javin's eyes widen and devin also, but he immediately compose his expression. But I can still see that he is surprise by the sudden appearance of the big tiger.

Well, I couldn't blame him since in the Marchioness Memories never even once did she have introduced this big tiger to Devin.

Which is quite surprising since she loves Devin so much, why did she not introduced her pet to him? Somethings not adding up. But then maybe I'm just being Over reacting.

"what we're you going to say your highness?" I ask, habang may diin Kong sinabi ang 'Your highness'

"Well uhm, *Ehem* let's get straight to the point here." sabi ni Devin habang tumikhim na tumingin kay Hyacinth na nasa tabi na ng couch na Aking kina uupuan. "Uhm, Marchioness Lyryvy, you are free from your house arrest since the official knights, who Check Your house and that have guard your household while your in house arrest, proven that you don't have any suspect Weapons nor did you cause that havoc in the east Plaza. In that case we have erase your name in the suspect list." he said na nag pa wala ng galit na Aking nararamdaman.

But still naiinis pa rin  ako, it's good na wala na ako sa Suspect list. Baka pag idiniin pa nila na isa ako sa suspect baka maging criminal na talaga ako literal dahil sa kanila.

Gigil nila dugo ko Grr.

"But.." Devin continued which made me snap out of my reverie to listen to what he is going to say. I swear to Hyacinth that if this man Accuse me again on kidnapping his girl I'm gonna... "I suggest to you Marchioness that you have to appoint a personal Knight for your safety, because I've received a report that a suspicious Person have wandered in your land. I'm not saying this as a concern Emperor nor a concern Ex-Fiancé, but as a concern best friend." Kill him? Hah? Natigilan ako bigla at tumingin sa mga mata niya Kung seryoso ba sya of hindi. But I see that he is serious kaya nanahimik na lamang ako.

"I know that you still feel anger towards me because of all this. But let me remind you, before we end up here. We were Great friends, best of friends to be exact. But then, because of what I've done you have become like this today." he said in a sad tone then I suddenly felt anger in my heart, and I felt that I want to cry but I just hold it in as a fist my Knuckles and look away from staring at Devin.

Hah, now he is saying this when it's already to late. The Marchioness isn't here anymore, I'm the Marchioness now.

What's the use of his words when he is already to late? And yes. The original Marchioness and him were great friends when they were kids before all of this happen.

Devin have always been Lyryvy's Shield in bullying, he was her Knight, he was her shoulder to cry, he was her best friend....

But then something happen which broke them apart, and that accident also Broke Marchioness Lyryvy's heart. Which was the reason why she became a Disgrace Villainess.

Emperor Devin Was Behide Lyryvy's Pain and suffering. But she have endured it all because she loves him.

But that love of hers was the reason why she is gone now.

That love of hers was the reason of his Downfall.

Because of that bullshit Love She had been taken advantage by This Emperor in front of me.

Because of that love, her parents pass away.

"I'm sorry Ly, please forgive me." Devin Said which triggered me and made me stood up abruptly which alarm hyacinth as she became alert.

I immediately walk towards the door and open it, but before I could go out I saw Devin Also getting up and was about to chase me but I did not let it happen as I've run to my room upstairs immediately.

The servants and butlers that saw me became alarm as they saw Tears running down to my face. Well I get there reaction pretty well as lyryvy has always been a tough Woman. She have never cried in front of many people, but when people turn there backs towards her thats the time she started crying all alone, enduring the pain and suffering that she have bottled up.

When I reach the door to my room I immediately entered and fall down on my knee as I pour my heart out.

It hurts, I feel the Marchioness Pain. It hurts like hell!!

All those betrayals and pain that she have felt, I'm feeling it now. It hurts! Make it stop!

I don't know why but I couldn't find my voice as a silently cry as I battle the pain that I'm Feeling.

Memories suddenly started to flash inside my head, all the scenerios when the Marchioness was young Till she became the woman she was in the present.

Still when she have a mom and dad. A mom who cherish her, and a dad who scolds her.

It all flashes in my head till its stop to a certain scenerio that repeated again and again till I couldn't bear the pain in my heart.

The memory that have been repeated was the time we're The Marchioness Parents Died in front of her....

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! MAMA, PAPA, PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!" I cried and cried till I heard voices outside of my room.

The pain in my heart Grow as I scream loudly, calling a woman's name and a man's name that I know is the original Marchioness Parents.

I just continue to cry and scream till I heard the door opening and felt that someone stab me with something in my arm which made me feel sleepy and lastly made me lost my concious.....

__________________________
Chapter Seventeen Completed

W/N: uhm, nagulo ba kayo? Kasi ako nagulo rin eh. Charing, sorry for not updating this past, uhm four days? I've been busy and I have encountered many problems which made me Gloomy and making my mind in daze, that made me couldn't think straight and think of a plot. I've tried to make a chapter though during that four days, but then hindi ko talaga kaya soo. Lots of things happen, and that is. one of our family  dog got Sick, then na writer's block ako, tas to many School activities (it's sucks being a high schooler), which made me stress and lutang at the same time. But then, as they say 'you'll feel the stress and gloomy, don't worry happiness will soon guide you back' BUWHAHHAHAH dunno if meron ganyang saying pero yeah, that gloomy days of mine fade as it was replace with a bright light. Still my dog is sick, but I got high grades in Mapeh and math 🤩, though In math I've got line of 8. Still I'm happy because considering that numbers and I can't really be together, In short mahina ako sa math. Yung feeling na sinusubukan mo syang intindihin pero napakahirap talaga niya kaya na isipan mong Iwan na lang sya, parang ganyang feeling. Charing, ano ba pinag sasabi ko? Anyways hope you enjoy reading this. Sorry for the chapter is a little bit Glommy mwehehehhehe. Love lots~

- Unique