SPECIAL CHAPTER: Happy New Year, Mi Tigress

(not yet edited)

(jan/01/23) (W/N: Happy New year Everyone! This is a special Chapter that I made for this new year, and trough this chapter you will know little things about the Marchioness son's Father. Happy reading and happy new year again!)

(Jan/08/23) - okay, this should have been also a special bonus new year chapter nong Jan 1, pero sa dahilan na naubos nga ang load ko. Ngayon lang ako naka pag update e hehehe. Baka maguluhan kayo sa special Chapter na toh, pero sori tinatamad ako mag edit pa.)

_______________________________________________
Writer's POV.

As months pass, and it's already nearing to the end of the year, every people of the world of Everzaile is Busy preparing for another new year's eve.

And one of those busy people are the Zival Manor.

In there mansion many maids, butlers are running around carrying things for the little preparation that they are having.

And the Five little masters of the Zival Manor are being bathe and ready by there nanny, Ivy, and there mother. The Marchioness is in the kitchen busy cooking for the meals that they are going to have later on.

The Marchioness want to cook her very own dish in this new year which is why, she banned the cooks and maids that were in the kitchen before her.

The Marchioness was busy running about in the kitchen, getting some ingredients, before she chops them, mix them, and fry them and many more.

The Marchioness is planning to cook lots of dishes for this said new year, and she wants this new year to be special as it is the first time that the Marchioness will not celebrate alone.

As the Marchioness was busy in the kitchen, a Man suddenly entered at the entrance of the Manor.

The five little masters that were just done being ready by there nanny ivy, thought that they'll go down the stairs to go to the kitchen and annoy there mother. But in there middle of stepping down the stairs they saw the man that just entered at the entrance of the door, which made them came running down the stairs when they realise who the man was.

"Dado!"
"Eoppa!"
"Didi!"
"Papa!"
"Ado!"

The five little masters Shouted in glee as they run to the man who crouch down and spread his arms to hug them.

The five brothers hug there father tightly, before they decided to let there father go.

"were is your mother?" there father ask them still in a crouching position.

Helion, the oldest spoke up and happily said "Mowther is iwn the kiwtchewn Coowking, she saiwd she'll coowk mawny deliciouws diwsh Aba!"

"alright then. You five stay in the living room for a while and play there, I'll just go to your mother to have a little chat with her then will play later, is that alright?" the man Said, his silver Eyes looking at the five one by one as they nod in agreement on what he said.

The man with silver eyes smiled and ruffled the fives hair before he stands up straight,
"alright then, go to the living room now and play." the man said which the five obliged as they started to walk to go to the living room and play as they wait for there father to join them soon.

The silver eyed man who was left alone started to walk her journey to the kitchen, were he saw his purpose on going there.

The Marchioness back greeted him, as he saw how busy she is in frying a chicken in the fry pan.

The silver eyed man smiled as he started to walk towards the oblivious Marchioness, who doesn't know a person entered the kitchen.

The man hug the Marchioness from behide which made the Marchioness gasp in shock at the sudden hug.

Irritatedly, the marchioness smack the man's arms who is wrap around her waist. The man laugh at the Marchioness irritated face and suddenly kiss her on the cheeks which made the irritation feeling of the Marchioness vanish.

"Happy New year Mi Tigress" the Man greeted the Marchioness with his endearment for her.

The Marchioness smiled and face the man before she said, "Happy New year aswell Mi Arkideral"

The man Smiled before he claims the Marchioness lips.

In a busy Manor, inside a messy kitchen there found the two Couple who doesn't care about there surrounding as they are so engrossed in there kiss, the two detached themselves with each other as they catch there breaths as they look at each other in the eyes.

Silver to grey, grey to silver. There eyes filled with love for each other as they smiled to each other and said at the same time.

"Happy New year to Us" they said to each other as they kissed once again, there kissed that is full of love for each other.

______________________________
(jan/01/23)
(W/N: A short, but sweet special Chapter for ya'll. Happy New year ulit! I know this is lame, pero wala akong pake duh, atsaka I'm in a rush while doing this kaya mukhang parang kalutangan lang ang naisulat ko, but who cares, char. Atsaka na halata niyo ba na full English toh? Ewan ko anyari basta naisulat ko toh in English. )

And Also, about there endearment. Here's the explanation why there endearment is like that.

Tigress - Means a female tiger.
a fierce or passionate woman.

- I chose this kind of Pet name for lyryvy kasi it fits perfectly for her as she is a passionate and a fierce one, I know that this kind of traits still did not show in the previous chapter, but I tell you. That kind of traits of hers will appear on one of the soon chapters.

Arkideral - I will not explain for now as to why the endearment of the man Is like that, baka ma guess niyo agad if inexplain ko meaning niyan. Gusto ko pa maging unknown muna si mister silver eyed kaya no explanation for now as to why the endearment is like that mwa mwa.

"HAPPIES NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 💥"

(Jan/08/23)
W/N:Baka Di ako makapag update agad cause my periodic exam is fast approaching kaya baka ma bubusy talaga ako. So I hope you guys can be patient with me, mwaps!