CHAPTER EIGHT: STRANGER DANGER FOR MY HEART

Lyryvy POV.

Hmm. The name of the restaurant is really familiar, I really don't know. But I think, I saw it in the book one time, I just can't Really remember the details about it.

Augh! This is so frustrating, hindi ko alam pero naiinis ako sa dahilan na diko alam Kung bakit pamilyar sa akin ang restaurant na toh.

"Lyry Oy!"

Dahil ata sa malalim 'Kong pag iisip ay 'Di ko napansin na kanina pa pala ako tinatawag ni Naomi.

"LYRYVY!" napaikdat ako sa gulat dahil sa pa sigaw na pag tawag sa Aking pangalan.

Kumurap kurap pa ako at tumingin kay Naomi na nasa Aking harapan na naka upo, pulang pula na ang mukha niya sa Inis at pag kahiya. Inis, Dahil ata sa 'Di ko pagtugon sa kanyang mga pag tawag sa Aking pangalan. At pag kahiya, dahil sa atensyon na kanyang nakuha sa mga tao, at sa waitress na nasa harap namin, na na Gulat dahil sa kanyang pag sigaw.

Nakangiwi akong ngumiti kay Naomi bago mag peace sign rito.

"Sorry, may iniisip lang ako." naka ngiwi Kong pa liwanag na kanyang kina buntong hininga na lamang bago tumingin sa aming paligid.

Mabini syang ngumiti sa mga taong naka tingin sa amin sabay sabing, "I'm sorry for the disturbance, And please continue eating Ladies and gentleman's. Don't mind us here."  she said which the people obliged but some are still looking at us weirdly, specially At me... With there weird expression that I could read is an emotion of disgust and Hatred.

Which I clearly understand because of the Marchioness attitude and behavior before, and let's also add the rumor's that have been going about from the commoners to royals.

Which is why the Marchioness is pretty much famous in a wrong way.

I just sigh and look at Naomi who's busy looking at the menu that the waitress gave to us.

"uhm, I'll have a kare-kare chicken. And some lechon kawali please." naomi ordered which the waitress noted in her note pad that she's holding, before she turn to my direction.

"and what about you milady?" she ask with a warm smile on her face, which is quite odd, as I recall every people of this kingdom and even the neighboring kingdom hate the Marchioness that much. That they don't smile at the Marchioness warmly just like the woman in front of me is doing right now.

It's normal for me if a person shoot me a scowling face instead of a friendly and smiley face because it's quite odd, really.

I know I'm being too hard on myself, but. Considering the Marchioness behavior before, I already expected that the people around me really don't favor that I'm living among them. Hindi na nga ako magugulat if May mag kukulam sa akin dahil sa kasamaan ko noon eh, I mean 'yong mga kasamaan na ginawa ng dating Marchioness.

I just sigh silently because of want I'm thinking and thought of not minding it already and just decided to order my food because I'm starving.

"I'll have a fried Lobster, and a kare-kare king crab please." I ordered, which the waitress  noted before she said that our food will be ready after a few minutes from now. Before she left our table.

Ivy is not with us right now because she said that she's not that hungry and she also said that, she want to stroll around and find a perfect gift for her to buy, for her son. for his upcoming birthday.

Which is why, I gave her my permission for her to stroll and buy a gift for her son. But before that, I gave her some money for her to buy something special for her son's birthday this year.