BONUS CHAPTER: THE LETTERS

- abubu, I know ang weird ng calling ng mga anak ni lyryvy sa kanya tas sa daddy nila. Pero yan na yan. 🙂
_______________________________________________

To: Dado
From: Helion Wayvien Xin Zival

Hi Dado! I'm Helion your eldest! I don't know if you know. But then, seeing that you were not in our sights when we open our eyes to the world. It got me into conclusion that you don't know of which of which who is older and younger to us quintoplets. It is quite suspicious as to were you are right now Dado. But moma said that you are far away, doing some business.

I hope you come home soon Dado, we miss you! And we badly want to meet you. Also moma miss you too! Don't keep her waiting Dado we love you! Moma loves you!

______________________

To: Eoppa
From: Kivel Revian Bastian Zival

Hi eoppa! I'm your second eldest Kivel! I badly want to see you eoppa. I hope you come home soon so eomma would not be lonely in taking care of us. Yes, nanny Ivy is helping eomma in taking care of us. But, we miss you eoppa. I hope to see you soon. I love you eoppa!

________________________

To: Didi

From: Rivion Sin Nekry Zival

Hi didi, I'm your Third eldest, Sin! I don't know why kuya kivel and kuya Helion told me to write which number I was born. I don't see anything necessary about it. But, I hope to see you soon Didi. I want to see if we're similar in physical appearance. as I've observe that we did not get all of our features to mimi, so maybe we got it from you. Hope to see you soon Didi! Please come home already, mimi misses you. And we too, your sons. I love you didi!

___________________________

To: Papa
From: Denwell Jixan Reno Zival

Hi papa, I'm your fourth Child, Denwell. You know papa, I have some questions that only you could answer. For example, why me and my brothers using Mama's Surname instead of yours? I want to ask mama, but. I want to ask you personally about it, because I feel that mama will lie to us about it. I hope you come home soon already papa, we miss you, and I love you!

__________________________

To: Ado
From: Trevian Eclipse Vezil Zival

Hi ado! I'm your baby youngest, Eclipse, hope to see you soon! Please come home already ado. I, we miss you! I want to play with you ado, I want to meet you. I hope you come home soon, please ado. I love you!

___________________________

To: hubby (kuno)
From: your wife (echeme)

Dear unknown husband, sana maligaw ka sana sa bahay namin para makilala ka na ng mga unknown babies mo na Di mo alam na anak mo. I hope na matauhan ka sana at maisip na may nabuntis Kang babae na sa pangalan lamang ng Marchioness Lyryvy. Sana wag kana mag pa katanga at hanapin mo na lang ako para hindi na ako mahirapan na ihanap ka. Jusko mag pakita kanang hanggal ka! Ibuntis mo na lang nga ako Lima pa. Sana maligaw ka talaga dito o Di kaya mag pakita ka nalang sa pintuan namin para masabunutan kitang kupal ka. Hayst, anyways. Let's finish this unnecessary letter, mukha lang akong tanga sumusulat rito para sa taong Di ko naman kilala tsk. Sana mag pakita kana please, I really feel guilty Lying to my kids, bat kasi ang tanga mo Marchioness Lyryvy! Hindi ka lang masamang tao, disgrasyada ka rin. Arghh, hope to see you soon hubby (kuno).

______________________

Wapieeee, it was fun writing this hehehe, oh BTW. Wag sana kayo magulo na formal ang pagkakagawa ng mga letters ng anak ni lyryvy, I mean, Di sila bulol pag sulat nila ng letter. Like Di sila mga babies pa dahil sa pag sulat nila. Yes they are three years old tas bulol pa, but, Lyryvy's kids are smart. They take after there unknown father, yes. Sa tatay nila nakuha ang lahat lahat, wala silang nakuha kay lyryvy, just because. 😆
Yon lang naman, love u alls~

- Unique