CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: MEETING AN OLD ACQUAINTANCE

Lyryvy POV.

What the? Why is that lady here? As far as I remember she and the Marchioness is not in good terms. She and her- ah, why am I even wondering.

The story already have change when I became nice and avointed my death.

Know what? I'll just go with the flow like I usually do.

I sigh and look at ivy, "Help me get dressed please. And Sir Vinres please stay outside for a moment." I said, and I didn't have to said it again because as fast as lightning he left my room.

And I don't know if matatawa ba ako o ma oofend kasi klaro naman na takot sya sakin eh. ( -_-)

Ivy help me get dressed and not even a minute she was done fixing me.

I was wearing a lilac satin off shoulder gown that have inticrates design, at pinares ko ito ng gawa gawa Kong necklace na ang pendant ay ang sing-sing na na hanap ko. I also wore my Ruby rose Earings to match the ring. And I wore lilac sandals that only have two inch since mahaba naman itong gown ay Di kita ang sandals na suot ko.

After I was done, ivy Accompanied me outside were Sir Vinres is waiting for me.

Both of them assist me to the meeting Room we're I meet my visitors normally. Pero nong nag visit ang mga emperor's deretcho sila sa living room. Talk about being rude.

When we arrived at our destination, the Guards who were standing at the side of the door, open the door for us.

We Walk inside and i immediately caught a Sight of a Lady with dirty white Hair.

She is sitting so elegantly in the couch and you could really feel her aura of authority, as if she wants the people around her to know that she's the authority.

But since she's inside my House, there's no authority, authority here. In my House everyone is equal, so there's no high nor low.

I sitted across from the lady while Ivy position her self at the side and Sir Vinres Standing at the side of the couch were im sitting.

I saw how the lady look at my personal knight at my side and then she look at me up and down while her one eye brow raise.

"What brings you here Lady Trevis?" I ask when I realize that she didn't plan to talk first.

"that's a good question Marchioness." she said almost sarcastically which made my patience to go thin as I smile at her but my lips were twitching to curse her.

Arghhh! Another villain in my life, can't they just ignore me and not meddle with my life?! Pabida talaga tong mga toh eh (preferring to Devin, Javin, and lady Queen).

"Actually I've heard the humiliation that you've been Trough this days. and there's rumors that you have been miserable after those problems that you've gone Trough, and I can't help but to be curious if you are really miserable. But I guess the rumors were wrong, seems like your not miserable at all. Such ashame" she said na nadidismaya talaga ang mukha niya kaya sinamaan ko ito ng tingin.

"its not your business to know if I'm miserable or not. If 'yon lang naman ang pinuntahon mo rito makaka alis kana." sabi ko at tumayo na at aalis na sana ngunit nag salita sya ng mga salita na nag padilim ng Aking paningin.

"I also heard that your life is somewhat in danger? According to the rumors. But I have to say to you that even though your life is in danger or what, no one will care. No one will care to someone like you a Disgrace, Slut, Bitch, Whore and many more that describe you whole. In fact baka mag pa party pa ang mga tao dahil sa pagka wala mo eh." she said to me mockingly but I did not dare to look at her as I was just standing there with my fist clench.