CHAPTER NINE: KNIGHT IN SHINING PAJAMA'S

Lyryvy POV.

After that lunch that I have with Naomi, ay nag paalam na ako agad sa kanya 'nong dumating na si Ivy. I intentionally avoided Naomi after our lunch, Kasi alam ko na mag tatanong sya. And great timing rin si Ivy kanina kasi dumating sya sa mga oras 'Kung saan papaulanan na ako ng mga tanong ni Naomi.

Ngayon ay naglalakad na kami ni Ivy pauwi. We did not use a carriage from going to the plaza earlier since its just near my house and its also a great timing to walk that early morning.

Kaya heto kami ngayon, nag lalakad pauwi. Okay lang naman sa akin ang mag lakad eh, nakaka relax nga kasi matatanaw ko ng mas maigi ang Aking kapaligiran.

I just sigh and smiled, as I let go all the things that I'm thinking that is making me stress.

So far, my life here is quite peaceful. Hindi ko pa na eencounter ang mga main characters, which is good since sila naman ang mag ca-cause ng death ko.

But still, I'm quite curious as to how they look. I mean, in my world before. I just imagine there facial features and build as to how the author Describe them to be.

But now that I'm living among them already, and I'm clearly the villain of this story. Hindi ko mapigilan na itanong sa sarili 'Kung ano ba talaga ang itsura nila.

Does solez look so Ethereal Looking just like how the author describe her to be? Does Devin look so Handsome that can make a lady's panty drop just like the author describe him to be? Does those main character give the same aura and vibe just like how the author told her readers?

And also, did solez met Emperor Throyvin? Or did she already reconciled with Emperor Revin? Or did those things happend since I did not attend the engagement party and I did not poison Solez, that, if ever I did, can led her from meeting the third and fourth male character.

But since I avoided that, which I just  practically avoided my death. Did that happen? Or did it not?

Arghh, to many questions! Kakasabi ko lang sa sarili ko na don't think thoughts that can stress me out.

Pero heto ako ngayon namomoblema 'Kung ano nangyayari sa buhay ng mga main character, hayst!

Alam 'Kong kunot na kunot na ang Aking noo dahil sa Inis sa Aking mga pinag iisip. Alam ko na nag tataka na si Ivy 'Kung bakit ako naka simangot na para bang sinalo ko na ang lahat ng problema sa mundo.

I know any seconds now Ivy will ask me if I'm ok--

"are you okay milady?"

Napangisi naman ako mentally, cause I was right with my conclusion. Napailing na lang ako sa kabaliwan ko at binalingan ng tingin si Ivy.

I smiled at her before saying, "I'm fine, I just had lots of thinking." I said before adding, "so, what did you bought for your son?"

Ivy smiled because of my question, and immediately forgot her worries about me.

"it's just a simple gift that I bought." she said as she pulled something out from her pocket dress, "since he always get some bruises because of his sword training, I thought of, why not give my son some pair of gloves. With the use of this gloves, it can prevent his hands to have some bruises while training." she added as she showed me a pair of leather gloves.

I smiled and said,"your quite thoughtful as a mother"

"of course, I just want what's best for my kid" she said with a smile.

After that, we continued our walk. But when we were in the middle of walking, we were stop by a group of men wearing some kind of ninja outfits?

"black knights!" I heard Ivy gasp and exclaim.