CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: BONDING

(03/23/23)
Hi (-^_^-) /. I'll update these chapters early kasi Di ata ako makapag update sa Saturday. There is also other reasons na ilalagay ko na lang sa writer's note entitled (A MUST READ) para Di na ito humaba pa.

Ps. Sa previous writer's note ko ilalagay ang reason ko. Inedit ko lang yon at binago ang (not an update) to (a must read). 😆
_______________________________________________

Lyryvy POV.

After The Three of us Decided to celebrate ay agad naming tinawag ang mga personal maid namin.

Hindi ko alam na kasama pala ni Queen ang personal Maid at Knight niya pero nasa labas lamang ng mansion. Ganon rin kay Naomi.

After we called our personal maid which mine is Ivy, who is also the babysitter of my babies.

I ordered Ivy to bring Naomi and Queen in a room to where they can change clothes. And take note may dalang dala talaga silang damit, parang pinaghandaan Talaga ang araw na ito.

After I send the two in there respective Room, I ordered Ivy to meet me at my room to help me change.

I walk Trough the Hallways up the stairs, walk again until I found myself in front of the door to my room.

I open the door and enter, as I've enter I was shock to See Sir Vinres already at the side of the Door.

Well, that's why I did not saw him earlier when I called Ivy. Nauna na pala sya rito.

Tahimik ko lamang sinarado ang pintuan at walang imik na nag lakad papunta sa Aking Kama at umupo doon upang hintayin si Ivy.

I look at sir Vinres, and asual he's just looking at a wall, looking all serious.

I was just looking at him admiring his looks and how I'm still thinking on why he saved us that time when me and Ivy was ambush by black knights.

I was thinking deeply still looking at him boldly not an ounce of embarrassment did I never feel when looking at him. although I feel my heart beats inside my chest just like the day I saw him at the cafe, it was beating loudly and crazy, and if ever he have a power to hear anything and everything. He could clearly hear my beating heart, but, to Save myself from embarrassment I just disregard the fact that whenever my eyes land at Him my heart starts to go crazy.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly my eyes suddenly caught something.

It was his nose. His pale white nose have a shade of pink now, that spread throughout his face until his entire face and body was all red. It was noticeable because of his pale white complexion.

I was and flustered to see my Knight so red, his serious Face thus not compliment his red being.

I guess I have stared at him to much that drives him to the point to turn him to this so much red.

Umiwas na ako ng tingin at tumawa ng palihim. I guess my rude Knight thus know how to feel embarrassed.

While I was in the middle of my secret laugh, Ivy suddenly decided to appear before me.

Ivy walk towards me and suddenly bowed her head to me na nag pakurapkurap sa akin.

"I'm sorry if I took to much time my lady" pagpapaumanhin nito habang nakayuko sa Aking harapan.

"don't worry, it's fine. I was entertained while you were gone." I said and took a quick glance at my knight who is in his normal state now.

Ivy was confuse at what I've said and was about to ask, but I dismiss any question that she was about to say and just told her to help me prepare for this celebration that I'm having with my friends.

Ivy agreed, but still, I could still feel his curious gaze at my back while helping me on getting ready.

I took a quick shower to freshen myself and while I'm inside the bathroom I've heard Ivy Shooing my Knight.

I did not took that long in the bathroom as I've just only wanted to freshen up a bit.

After doing my business ay agad na akong lumabas at agad rin akong inasikaso ni Ivy.

She have helped me get dressed in a emerald off shoulder long sleeves Gown and made me sit at the front of my vanity table to work my hair out.

She just put it in a bun with a little bit of hair that is on the loose, and I wore the same earrings, but i also were my Ruby rose Bracelet that I forgot that I have, just to match my necklace.

And I wore an emerald green flat shoes to go with my feet.

When I was done preparing ay lumabas na ako ng Kuwarto ko at pumunta sa sala ng bahay ko since doon namin napagusapan na mag hintay.

I saw the two already waiting for me. When they saw me ay agad na kaming lumabas ng bahay, but before that. I've decided to leave Ivy at home with butler kerdek to stay and babysit my babies.

While I brought my Knight with me since its necessary that he have to be always by my side.

We used two of my big carriage, one for us three and one for our knights. Just like me, they've left their maids at my house.

When we were sitted ay agad nang lumarga ang karwahe.

And inside the carriage we just talk about random things like, how Naomi is too naive and Kind, and how Queen is still as sassy as ever. And also about a chismis that have been circulating around the empire of East, about a married noble woman who have an affair with their butler.

It was just the same old gossips, and Di lang iyon ang nasagap Kong chismis.

Ang dami pang iba, and ang source ay si Queen. Hindi ko alam na may lagi ring chismosa ang babaitang ito. Hindi lamang sya maldita, kundi chismosa rin.

Nagpatuloy lamang kami sa pag sa salita sa isat isa hanggang sa makarating kami sa aming destinasyon.

Agad kaming lumabas tatlo at Di namin mapigilan na ma excite as colorful lights great our eyes.

We were in a place like a Disney land type of vibe with its many attractions and games.

Nang matapos kaming matunganga sa ganda ng Lugar na Kung saan kami ay agad kaming pumila upang bumili ng ticket, noong naka bili kami ay agad kaming tumakbo paloob.

While our knights is trailing at our behide, parang Di kaming mga dalagang babae, well except for me since I'm a mother na, Kung mag palit palit ng puwesto at mag laro ay parang bat ang attitude.

But it was fun, and I just wish to be a kid again. But then I love my kids so I'll just take back my wish since I don't want to be a kid anymore.

That whole day us three spend celebrating and bonding with each other till night falls.

Noong na isipan na naming umuwi ay inaantok na talaga ako sa pagod na diko na kinaya at hinimatayin na lamang sa pagod.

I thought I was going to fell to the ground, but then someone catch me. And the familiar scent enter my nostrils, as I cuddled up even more to the person who is carrying me before total darkness consume me.

_________________________________
Chapter twenty four Completed

(03/13/23)
(First chapter for this week! Inaantok na pero go parin para may maibawi sa Saturday! 😍 Lovelots)
-Unique