the van ride

Bright hung up the phone and placed it back on the holder before going back to the sofa and wrapping the blanket around himself once again and making his way up the stairs and back to the room he had woken up in. When he got there, he found his lab coat on the back of the door and pulled his phone out of one of the pockets and made an appointment with Dr Glass, head of psychology before climbing into bed and falling back asleep.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" bright heard clef's voice say, "We're gonna be late for work." Bright felt a nudge on his shoulder and he groaned, he wanted to fall back asleep, he was too tired to do anything, even to get up, "C'mon Bright, get up." Clef nudged Bright again and Bright opened his eyes to show clef that he acknowledged him, but wasn't going to budge. Clef eventually ripped off the blanket and threw him the clothes he had worn two days prior, "Get changed," clef had a hint of annoyance in his voice, bright only scoffed and sat up.

'Great!' he thought, 'I've got an appointment with glass today, A's gonna kill me for leaving them with clef, rights and kondraki' bright paused, 'Oh well!' bright hopped out of bed, feeling more energetic than the last few days, it made him feel better as well as glad that he could probably manage to eat more than a few bites that day and he got changed before going down to get something to eat when Clef stopped him. 

"I told you, we'd be late, and now we are, hurry up, and get your shoes on." Clef was wearing a dark blue tropical shirt and khaki's under his slightly off white lab coat, a beige bucket hat perched on his head. "Got everything?" 

this was the shirt XD

Bright nodded, "Yep, and I'm feeling way better now!" he rushed out as he went to put on his shoes, "I think I'll be able to eat

Bright nodded, "Yep, and I'm feeling way better now!" he rushed out as he went to put on his shoes, "I think I'll be able to eat."

"You make it sound like it's a luxury," Clef muttered, Bright's smile faltered a bit before replying

"PFFFTT- HA who cares?" he said as he finished tying his shoes, "Oh yeah! and I have an appointment with Glass today so I'll be leaving you lot at about 11:30" 

"Ok, well, meet us at the cafeteria at quarter to one then, ok?" Clef unlocked the door and gestured for bright to leave first

"Fine! whatever!" bright said sarcastically as he strutted out the door and toward the small minivan that had just pulled up outside the house, "What are we doing today?"

Clef left the house and locked the door while answering "A lot, like-"

"A metric fuck load?" bright said as he opened the door the the van

"Yes, Jack, just don't let the 05 hear you say that, anyway, as i was saying we have A LOT to do. I think It's new staff orientation, which you get to leave half way through, then lunch, then, 076-2 and finally, cleaning our break room, because the janitors have deemed it a biohazard."

"076-2? FUCKING FABULOUS!" bright hopped in and notice A sat in the back an went to sit next to them without making eye contact, "Hey A..."

"Hm? Oh hey!" A smiled before flashing a concerned look at bright, "You ok?"

bright turned to look for Clef, who was just getting in, before whispering a quick "No," followed by a louder "Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" A laughed a bit, still concerned before Clef came and sat down next t bright. Bright looked over at Clef and smiled slightly, a gesture that A noticed and gave bright a sly smirk for. "OH SHUT UP A!", bright laughed nervously, and uncomfortably.

"Hm, what?" Clef was confused as to what the two of them were laughing about

"I- uh" Bright muttered

"Inside joke! you wouldn't get it Clef, trust me." A chimed in, and bright sighed in relief

"Ok?" Clef said, confused about what could possibly be an inside joke between those two.

"OH GOD CLEF! HAHA!" A exclaimed, "THAT SHIRT IS AWEFUL" clef laughed a bit before gripping it and pulling it lightly

"I thought it was rather fetching!" Clef said in an attempt to mock A's accent

"Shut up!" A wheezed, and bright laughed lightly, when the van went around a sharp corner, causing bright to lean onto clef momentarily.

"S-sorry!" bright stammered while his face started to turn a light shade of pink

AAAAANNNNNDDDD IM LAZY XD