Ch.6 The garden

Peter and Alice entered a garden filled with different flowers of different sizes.

"This is a strange garden" Peter said as he looked at the large flowers.

"Well everything in Wonderland is strange" Alice said.

"Ooo who's the cute boy?" a voice said.

"Who said that?" Peter said.

"Wait" Alice said as she looked at the flowers, she saw that they had faces on them "We're in the garden of live flowers".

"Live flowers?"

"Of course" a giant rose suddenly said which startled Peter as he ran to Alice.

"Hello flowers" Alice said.

"Hello Alice" the flowers said.

 "And who's this young lad with you?" a carnation asked as she stuck out a vine and touched Peter's cheek, he felt a bit uncomfortable as he gently moved the vine away.

"This is Peter Pan" Alice said "Remember the boy I told you about?"

"The one who never grows up?" a sunflower gasped as Alice nodded.

"Well he is handsome" a tiger-lily giggled.

"Oh, thank you" Peter smiled.

"So what other land did Wonderland collide with?" the rose asked.

"It collided with my land, Neverland" Peter said.

"Neverland?" the flowers said.

"We're trying to fix it" Alice said.

But before the flowers could say anything else, a loud scream was heard, they looked up in the sky to see the jubjub bird flying towards them.

"The jubjub bird!" Alice gasped "Run!"

She grabbed Peter's arm as they ran from the garden and into the woods as the bird flew over them.

"What is that bird?!" Peter asked as they ran.

"The jubjub bird" Alice said "The queen's bird".

The jubjub bird was right above them as it dived down on them, but Alice quickly pulled themselves down as the bird's talons flew pass them.

"Come on" she said as they ran another way, but the bird landed in front of them as screamed in their faces. Peter pulled out his dagger and aimed it at the bird as the bird got closer to them and they backed away. Just then, a group of boys came out from the woods and attacked the bird with their weapons of hammers, arrows and sling shots. The bird then decided to give up and flew away.

"You guys ok?" one of the boys asked them.

"We're fine" Peter said.

The boys then noticed Alice.

"And who's this?" a younger boy pointed to Alice.

"This is Alice" Peter said "The girl I told you guys about".

"Wow" a boy said "You were right, she is pretty".

Alice felt herself blushing.

"Oh, Alice" Peter said "These are the Lost boys".