For Better Or Worse

"Baby, I am leaving now."

Kitty shuts off the water and pops her head out of the shower. "I am coming with you," she says. Austin raises an eyebrow as she steps out of the shower and starts to dry and dress. "I really don't mind you coming, baby. But you are going to be bored...do you have to wear those jeans?"

Kitty falls on the bed, huffing as she tries to zip up her jeans. "Come help me," she moans. Austin straddles her and helps her zip up. "Thank you. What's wrong with my jeans?" Kitty asks. "They make me want to melt into a puddle...not very professional," he mumbles leaning down and kissing her. "We could always just stay here," she says then squeaks as Austin pulls down one strap on her bra, kneading her breast as he sucks in her neck. He hums in agreement. She likes where this is going.

Suddenly the bedroom door bursts open and Greg comes tumbling in, "Austin...oh shit sorry," he says turning around while Austin practically smothers a laughing Kitty with a pillow. "For fucks sake, Greg! You can't just burst into my room anymore!" he shouts. "Sorry! I am still getting used to having a lady in the house."

"A lady?" Austin and Kitty say at the same time. Austin picks up Kitty's shirt and starts to put it on her but Kitty bats his hands away. "Oi! This lady can dress herself," she says. Once dressed Austin tells Greg he can turn around again. "This is for you," Greg says handing Kitty a bunch of flowers and then turning to Honey, "and this is for you Miss Honey," he says placing a fluffy yellow ball in front of her. "Peace offerings for the shit show yesterday," he says. "Oh wow! I love them! Thank you, Greg," Kitty gushes and sniffs them.

"So what's up, Greg?" Austin asks. "Well, I have your schedule for the week. It's a busy one so I thought I would give you a run down on the way to your set," Greg says. "We are coming too," Kitty says. "We?" Austin asks. "Yes, we. Honey and I," Kitty says matter of factly. "Baby, I don't think Honey can come this time," Austin tries to reason. Kitty shrugs and picks up her bag. Honey immediately forgets about her new ball choosing to sit at Kitty's feet meowing until Kitty opens her bag then Honey jumps in.

"I don't think you have much of a say on the matter, Love," Kitty says heading for the bedroom door. "Greg, back me up here," Austin says but Greg puts his hands up and follows Kitty. "I feel so guilty that I will be taking her side in all arguments for a while still," he says. Austin catches up to Kitty and takes her hand as they walk toward the front of the house after getting moaned at by Chef Alex for skipping dinner last night and now breakfast this morning. She throws an apple at them each and walks off mumbling about ungrateful rich people and wasted talents.

"She scares me," Greg says rubbing his arm from where the apple hit him. Kitty laughs, and she agrees. Chef Alex is no pushover and Kitty suspects that is why she likes her so much. Austin smiles, "I hired her after she cooked me a meal and when I told her I didn't like it. She called me an uncultured asshole, that would not know my face from my ass," he says biting into his apple. Kitty definitely likes Chef Alex. She is going to get her that stove. She has a limitless card.

"Ok, give me a rundown," Austin says polishing his second apple on his chest. Greg opens his phone and clears his throat. "It's a busy week and next week is even busier. Today you have a set meeting, costume fittings, lunch at a designer's house...that's just for today. The rest of the week you have three photoshoots, two meetings with West Virginia productions, a brand deal meeting then there's a..."

Kitty zones out, she remembers now why it was so easy to focus on Austin and his stuff when they were kids. He was so determined back then. Always wanting to attend an acting class or paying for a photo shoot or that one time he convinced his parents to let him and his friends make their own movie using their house as the set. Kitty and his parents had sat on the front lawn when the 'actors' and 'film crew' had gone bashing around the house.