27: The Buff Mice

|Earlier that day at Tengen House|

"Ok, I'm going to go over it one last time, so listen up!" Tengen says sternly, glancing down at his Shino buff mice.

"ᴹᵘˢᶜˡᵉᵎ" Ninju listened carefully to their master.

"Her name is (Name) and I'm sending you to Yoshiwara, along with the bouquets to go and keep her company, ok?" The Sound Hashira repeats.

"ᴹᵘˢᶜˡᵉᵎ" The mice nodded in understanding.

"Don't go there causing her any trouble, alright? Stay low, behave, and treat her kindly, and don't hesitate to help her if needed, got that?"

"ᴹᵘˢᶜˡᵉᵎ"

"Most importantly, ALWAYS REMAIN FLAMBOYANT!" Tengen orders.

"ᴹᵘˢᶜˡᵉᵎ" The two mice flexed their biceps and triceps, before striking a pose in affirmation.

Meanwhile from across the room, Suma, Hinatsuru, and Makio watched the display in exasperation.

"Uh...should we tell him?" Asked Makio.

Although, the idea of Tengen sending the Ninju to Yoshiwara sound like a terrible idea, however, the three women weren't entirely sure how to deal with the situation as they each shared a look.

"I'm pretty sure they'll be fine." Hinatsuru says, flashing a nervous smile.

"I just hope (Name)-chan isn't afraid of mice," says Suma as she couldn't help fear for Ninju's safety.

_________________________

|Now|

"Eeek!" You shrieked.

You had managed to climb up on top of your dresser upon seeing mice as the said little critters remained on your bed.

Simultaneously, the Ninju were somewhat cowering in fear upon seeing Mashumaru, who only continued to glared at them menacingly?

For the buff mice, it would've seems that their so-called master had failed to mention that his girlfriend had a pet cat as the feline slowly stalked towards them.

Yet, it was perfectly clear to Ninju that Tengen was unaware you had a cat or else he wouldn't have sent them to Yoshiwara in the first place if he had known?

Nonetheless, one measly domestic house cat was nothing compared to the other foes the Ninju have encountered in the past.

From snakes and owls, to hawks and weaseels; none weren't as scary as the demons they seen whilst aiding the Demon Slayers and Hashiras.

And..I mean let's be honest, their master has a crow, who's also their friend and Kaburamaru is a snake; so a hungry cat was nothing they couldn't handle.

So, with that in mind, the two buff mice made eye contact with another and nodded.

"ᴹᵘˢᶜˡᵉ!" they said in unison and immediately began flexing their bulging muscles, causing Mashumaru to stop dead in her tracks.