31: Oh, Casanova

A/n: I was listening to "Casanova" by Levert while writing this. If you don't know the song, I suggest give it a listen. Enjoy!

──────────────

It was late in the evening when Tengen, along with Suma, Hinatsuru, and Makio arrived at Ikebana Threads.

They were all greeted by Ichiki Fukuda─the coworker of Tengen's tailor, Inomi Ashishido.

"Hello Tenny-honey! I see you brought your wives with you this time♡." The feminine man says, happy to finally see the three kunoichi accompanying him.

"Hey there Ichiki! Yeah, and since we were all free, figured we stopped by a tad." Tengen explains.

"Well, I'm glad you did. It's good to you Suma-chan, Makio, and Hina!" Ichiki greeted the three.

"Hi Ichi-kun, it's good to see you, too♡!" Suma replied.

"Hey Ichiki," Makio waves.

"Glad you're doing well, Ichiki-san!" Hinatsuru greeted with a warm smile.

"Well, don't just stand there like vagabonds, all four of you come in!" Ichiki gestures the four inside.

"If you're looking for Inomi-chan, she's in her sewing room."

Tengen nods and thanks him, before heading towards said room where Inomi was in with Suma, Hinatsuru, and Makio trailing closely behind him.

───────

Inside the sewing room, the light-blonde haired girl was trying to finish a wedding kimono for a client.

She stopped when she heard the shining slide open and glanced to Tengen and his wives enter.

"Yo Inomi, how's it going?" Tengen greeted with his signature smile.

Before Inomi could answer him; she squealed in delight upon seeing the three women beside him and ran over to give them a warm hug.

"Suma, Hina, Makio! Oh, it's so good to see you all!" She says happily as the three returned said hug.

"You three look great! Hope Tengen's been treating ya right?" She smiles, after pulling away.

"Same to you, Inomi-chan..and yes, Ten has been treating us right, like always." Suma says.

Inomi nods, "good to hear. But if he ever gets out of line, let me know? I have a wara ningyō with his name on it," she smiles devilishly.

"Wait, what?!" Tengen says shocked.

Hinatsuru laughs nervously, "t-that won't be necessary, Inomi-san."

"Actually, I wouldn't mind you putting a curse on him." Makio says nonchalantly.

"Makio, you're evil!" Tengen fake cries.

Inomi roll her eyes at his childishness, before opting to ask him, "so... I take it your date with your Cinderella went well?"

At that, Tengen simply grins, before reaching into his pocket and tossed a small bag to her, which she'd caught easily.