28: Fitting Names

"Now, let me think?" You pondered, trying to think of temporarily names for your little guests.

"I want to name you, as not to get you two confused with another." You explained, before sitting your little friends down onto your bed.

"How about we start with something simple, first?" You say, "Mickey and Chuck E.?"

At that, the two buff mice immediately shook their heads no, obviously not liking the names at all.

"No?.. Right, too silly." You agreed, so you tried again, "Chad and Brad?"

Again, Ninju frantically shook their heads. Definitely, not liking those names at all as they glared at you, squeaking their disapproval.

"Yeah..too cringe," you laughed nervously and decided to try something else.

"Let's try colors," you said. "Since both your fur is black and white, how about Kuro (black) and Shiro (white)?" You asked.

Both Ninju looked at one another and begin squeaking, clearly contemplating before glancing back up at you.

Well, they thought the names weren't bad, considering it was both simple and traditional, but it still wasn't enough as Ninju again, shook their heads 'no'.

"Didn't like that either, huh?"

At this point, you decided to randomly name them, until something sticks.

"Kurayami and Kuragari?" Both meaning 'darkness'. You figured it works considering Tengen is a ninja and the Ninju acted like his personal Anbu Black Ops (Naruto reference;)

Once again, Ninju shook their heads, thinking that it was to edgy.

"Coin and Dollar?"

Tempting, but no.

"Ok, how about food?" You inquired with a curious smile. "I named my cat Mashumaru because of her white fur," you tell them before suggesting two food names.

"Ramen and Udon."

The Ninju's eyes lit up at the mention of delicious Japanese dishes. They pondered for a moment, their stomach growling in anticipation. However, after a brief moment of contemplation, they had to shake their heads and squeak in disagreement.

Delicious, but no.

"Killer and Bandit?"

Uh... No.

"Ayato and Aohito?"

Ninju thinks it was far too cute, so, no.

"Koro and Goro," you said only to frown. Damn, you thought for sure they'd like those names, but again, Ninju responded with no, as they both gave you a thumbs down.

"Hanzo and Genji?!"

Ok, now you're just frustrated at this point and could only sigh in defeat when the buff mice shook their heads.

But you still one more in you!

Remy and Ratatouille!" You say, with fake excitement.