Sam

I woke up still dizzy from my beating last night. I hadn't had any food for days and snuck a piece of bread but Scott, the future gamma, caught me then told future beta Josh and future alpha Brian and well the beat me until I blacked out.

(Flashback)
"What the fuck are doing omega?" Scott spat at me.
I froze in my tracks I couldn't turn around.
"Turn around!" Scott yelled while grabbing me by my collar to face him. His eyes narrowed on me then looked at the piece of bread and I gulped knowing I'd been caught.
"Trying to sneak food you piece of shit?!"
I bared my neck in submission not wanting to piss him off more. He grabbed my hair and threw me to the ground. Next thing I know I'm face to face with future Alpha Brian with Scott telling him I tried to take food. Brian looked at me his eyes flashing red showing his wolf is coming to the surface. "Fine! You want the bread so bad?" He threw the bread on the ground stomped it with his mud covered boots from training and tilted my head to look at him then he shoved the mud laden bread in my mouth "Eat it omega! You wanted it so bad? Fucking eat it" he screamed using his alpha tone that no one can refuse. Without my consent my mouth started chewing eating the disgusting food. "You're pathetic you know that?" Future beta Josh said "So worthless that you are eating mud bread, worthless omega!" He then slapped me sending me to the ground. I felt boots on my ribs kicking me and they spat insults until everything went dark.

(End of flashback)

I hugged my stuffed rabbit, Charles, while crying remembering the incident. I should probably introduce myself. My name is Sam Waters, an omega of the bloodmoom pack. Omegas are the lowest ranked wolves. Everybody hates the omega. We are used as servants and human punching bags. I'm 19 years old. When I turned 17 I prayed my mate would find me and take me away from this miserable place but it never happened. I've decided the Moon Goddess didn't give a worthless omega a mate, my life is destined to be in the hell until I die which hopefully is soon.

"OMEGA!" Alpha Richard yelled from outside my bedroom door, well the attic door, no one comes in my room it's my only safe place.

I walked out with my head bowed "y-yes a-alpha?"

"Tonight is the alphas ball and we are hosting it you are stay in the attic and do not come out. I don't need a pathetic omega  ruining our packs reputation. Do you understand?!"

"Yes a-alpha" I mumbled out trying to cover my tears.