Janine

The car ride was silent.
Too silent.
Awkwardly silent.

My mate sat across from me holding his bunny like it was his life line. "What's his name?" I couldn't stand the silence anymore. "C-Charles" my mate squeaked out. I stuck my hand and grabbed the little bunny's arm and shook it as if we were in a business meeting "It is very nice to meet you Charles" I said with smile. My mate's giggles filled the car and I would do anything to hear more of that. I smiled at him "What is your name little one?"
"S-Sam" my mate mumbled out
"Sam" I repeated loving how it felt on my tongue and smiled softly at him the turned my attention to the girl beside him "And what about you sweet girl? What's your name?"
"Daisy!" She squeaked happily and I smiled at her. I began looking around the car for luggage or something and found nothing "Where's all your stuff my love?"
"This is all we had" he mumbled back looking down
"Oh no no no! That simply won't do! We will stop by my house to get my card and then we will go to the mall for both of you. How's that sound?" I said way to excited to already be spoiling my baby. They looked at each other eyes wide with excitement. "OKAY!" They both screamed already feeling comfortable around me. I laughed "inside voices darlings" they just giggled.

The rest of the ride was relaxed filled with some comfortable silences but mostly they were telling me about themselves. I can see my mate already slipping a little because he's near me, it's just wolf nature. He finally pull up to the alpha house and I see both of them tense. "It's okay this is the Alpha house. Just me, my beta Jackson and my gamma live here. We choose not to live in the pack house. You're okay." They visibly relaxed as I said this. I stepped out first with my Sam and Daisy in tow. Once Daisy stepped out she yelled "YOU ARE MAKING COOKIES!? I HAVEN'T HAD COOKIES IN FOREVER!!" and took off running leaving Sam and me stunned. Once we snapped out of our daze we followed the little wolf.
Before turning behind the alpha house towards the training grounds we heard
"Oof!" and then a small thud
Sam and I round the corner just in time to hear
"Hey watch where your fuck-" I hear my top warrior and step-brother Trevor say before turning around facing Daisy
"Daddy!" Daisy squealed
"Babygirl!" Trevor said with love
"I FOUND MY MATE!" Trevor exclaims while picking up Daisy twirling her in his arms

I smiled at my brother happy he finally found his mate before I looked at my mate. He had tears in his eyes.
"What's wrong baby boy?"
"D-Daisy h-has to l-leave" he says sobbing
"What do you mean love that's my brother she's not leaving the pack?"
"B-but she c-can't l-live w-with us" he grabs onto my shirt still sobbing. Then it clicks 'oh he wants her to live with us in the alpha house and I said only me, Jackson and Emily live there so he thinks Daisy will leave to live at the pack house' I picked him up "Baby want to know what's cool about being Alpha?"
"W-what?" He says still a crying lightly
I smiled brightly at him "I make the rules" and I winked at him
"Trevor! Pack your shit! You and Daisy are moving to the alpha house!"
My mate looked at me in amazement and hugged my neck tight "Thank you mom-Janine. Thank you!"
"You're welcome baby, now I think I promised a mall day! Let's go!" I started walking to the alpha house grabbed my card with my baby still on my hip and then walked back to the car "TREVOR! CAR NOW!"
"But- I just-"
"Bring her too." I smiled at my brother
He beamed and picked up Daisy headed for the car
"Where are we going?" Trevor asked
"Well" I looked at Daisy and Sam "I promised these two something on the way over here, so where are we going?"
"THE MALL" they both screamed nearly busting our eardrums
"Inside voices" me and Trevor said at the same time causing us to laugh
"To the mall!" And the car began moving.